Mac OS X Server Question...

I recently purchased a Dual G4 1Ghz PowerMac to be used as a server at the school i work at. The main purpose of this machine will to be a file server and netboot server. The machine is running Mac OS X Server 10.2.1. I have partitioned the hard disk into 2 partitions - a Boot partition (14GB) and a Data partition (60GB). The netboot images are located on my Data partition but I would also like my users homes to be located on the data partition. Is there a way of moving the Users directory to my data partition so they are access from there?

Thanks in advance.

Can't you change it with netinfo manager in the utilities folder? When I set up my Mac I move my Home directory to another partition with that.

Originally posted by Dazzla

Can't you change it with netinfo manager in the utilities folder? When I set up my Mac I move my Home directory to another partition with that.

Yup, same here. Should work on server too I guess.

Thx for the help guys :)

It's 3am and I'm not an experienced OS X user :p... How would I use netinfo manager to move the users folder to another partition? thx

edit: Oh I see now, I have to move individual users :)

As soon as I login on the remote machine it simply creates a new user account in the Users folder on my boot partition. I have a feeling that workgroup manager users are different to normal login users...

Any other ideas?