What will Xbox III be called?

CGC? Ugh.

I think they should keep the XBOX Brand Name. The name has been built up quite a lot in this short amount of time, it'd be foolish to change it now.

I don't think there will be another Xbox, they're going to re-brand the Xbox and seriously make it a media center, it'll be a facy media center PC, called something like the Microsoft Vis Entertainment Center. Vis is a pretty stupid abbreviation of "Vision".

It'll be hyped as the successsor to the Xbox line and "so much more" when in reality it's the Xbox 3, or until it's named it'd be probably referred to as the 720 by blogs and gaming sites, but the hardcore gamers will know it's just a gamign system with a fancy OS and alot of input devices.

And when the press asks why they change, they'll say they feel the industry has evolved beyond just gaming, and the name Xbox didn't sound "current" enough.

And really, will it sound "current" enough in 2010?

ummm, whatever happened to "sex-box"? :laugh:

LOL!

I don't know what it will be called, but it will be good.

lol way too far off, though i guess it wouldnt hurt to guess a little ^_-

....no i personaly dont have any guesses outside of whats already mentioned lol

it will be the xbox hole 2..

another hole like the 360 to throw your money in! :rofl:

who cares.. the real question is when the 360 gets some good games and if the lack of games are going to be a trend for the next system.

]

I Liked Xbox Xii name :p Maybe Xbox 480 to compete with PS4. Or they might go with a year numbering system like Xbox 2008 ot Xbox 2012. Or use of roman numerals (in conjuction with decimal numbers or only roman numerals) like Xbox IV or Xbox X1 (Xbox 11?? then again Intel VIIV doesn't make sense either)

it will be the xbox hole 2..

another hole like the 360 to throw your money in! :rofl:

who cares.. the real question is when the 360 gets some good games and if the lack of games are going to be a trend for the next system.

]

LOTR:Battle for Middle Earth is coming in a couple days, as if Chrome Hounds. And more titles in the coming months, but a lot are coming for q1,q2 2007.

ummm, whatever happened to "sex-box"? :laugh:

Lol! teh SexBox ThreeSexty

There was

Xbox 1, then

Xbox 360 (1*360)

Therefore next it'll be:

Xbox 129600 (360*360)

That'd be oh so cool!

:o Just like with Halo and the monitors!

OMG it would make so much sense!

Don't know what I mean? Wikipedia.

Xbox: Triple Threat

It threatens to put you in debt.

It threatens your health if you play to long.

It threatens to heat your home in the winter or burn it down.