New Halo 3 Pic

halo 1 did kick ass, i still have never got round to completing number 2 just doesnt have the same feel. Screenies do look amazing but like the ps3 camp im sure the final in game shots wont look half as good

halo 1 did kick ass, i still have never got round to completing number 2 just doesnt have the same feel. Screenies do look amazing but like the ps3 camp im sure the final in game shots wont look half as good

I bet it will...

It looks like he could come out and eat me. Anyways, dhan, I think I can see a resemblance of a face somewhere in there.

^ No this is the same enviroment but different angles... oh and people this is not his face! :)

The more I see it...the more I feel it :rofl: John looks messed up if it's a face. :devil:

All the renders from Halo 2 lived up to the Halo 2 graphics so my faith is with Bungie that these graphics will be simliar, if not equal to the final game.

It looks very prerendered.

I will believe it when I see it running on my 360.

ok mmmm are you not listeng Bungie has alredy showed it as real gameplay the trialer that was sjown wwas from the game and all the images you see are in game images Bungie you know the makers of halo 1 and 2 ..... omg open your freaking eyes learn to read the thread please

Can they work on that gun please? It's bringing back memories of when they ported Halo 1 to the PC and made the Assault Rifle look like garbage.