Chromehounds Clans

Alright so Chromehounds is on the way, and I know some are very excited about it, and others are put off by the demo. Personally I feel it was a weak demo, but the full game will have so many positives in it that it's a must buy. The online portion of it will be a breath of fresh air to the online clan community and will spark some good battles.

I'm interested if anyone is part of an XBL clan or interested in joining one. I run a XBL clan (viLe Clan) and we're going full throttle into CH, so if anyone is looking for a place to play, or a clan to challenge, let us know. I feel that there is some big gaming ahead, and if anyone thinks they have a skilled team, pop over to viLe Clan's forums and challenge us. If you feel that you need to be a part of a clan, and you have good skill at gaming and are committed, then put in an app.

Let's get the 360 clan scene going!

http://www.vileclan.net

I signed up on your clans site but I'm not entirely sure of when/if I'll get the game. If I do I'd be interested.

(I'm going to rent the game first)

Y'all know that the awful demo that came out is, for all intents and purposes, what the final version will play like, right? The game's already out in Japan, so it's far too late to make fundamental changes to the gameplay.

It was a short SP demo with lacking hounds. The final version will be a lot better and I've talked to some people who have it in Japan and love it. The online portion is the only thing that matters really.

It was a short SP demo with lacking hounds. The final version will be a lot better and I've talked to some people who have it in Japan and love it. The online portion is the only thing that matters really.

True, I'm just worreid about the very, very lethargic gameplay. Still, I'd love to be proven wrong and end up with a kickass mech game.

Of course, nothing can ever top Virtual On. ;)