Modded Xbox1

Alright so i have had this Xbox for 2.5 years and modded about 1.5 years ago, using Softmod, one of krazie's uxe, never had any problems with the softmod, but i have never used xbox Live either.

Xbox has now a 120 Gb HDD with XBMC 06.28.06 as a dashboard using the 360 skin.

oh and 2 controllers, one wired and a logitech wireless, also the Component adapter.

since i'm saving money to buy a 360 i've been wondering how much can i ask for this Xbox, i haven't use it that much, just updating the dashboard and stuff, i may sell it on ebay or neobay :), please help me with a fair price so i can sell it quick.

175 - 200 doesn't sound bad, cause it has the 120GB in it. Is there a modchip in there also?

Ruiz: He aid it was softmodded.

Thing is, what value illegal software? Is the HD full of games? It would be illegal to sell it with these on, ut let's face it - you probably will and so would I.

I mean, 175 is about fair if you are thinking "I pay this and get a game library and a media centre". But again, the thinking could be "This xbox has been messed with, and I'm not paying for illegal software (and XBMC IS illegal)."

i still have some games in it, but i'm definitively not including any, nor music nor movies, only Xbmc.

and xbox was only opened once, it was the day i swapped the HDD, and to my glorious luck, everything went smooth so didn't mess with it that much, and i haven't use it that much since june 2005, only updated xbmc.

oh! and i'm including the Action replay usb adapter with the 8Mb memory card as well, i just want it to go fast.

some pics i took today:

post-39580-1152384344_thumb.jpg

post-39580-1152384371_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snakehn

I sold a modedd xbox with 80gb hard drive for $200 few months ago.. I think you can do better than $120.. Just the hard drive itself cost like $50 + xbox. Also if you want to mod a xbox it would cost you about $20-$40..

Personally I'd say keep it but that's because mine is a hard-modded Xbox and I love the thing.

I have Media Center installed as well on the system and that's the only thing I use my Xbox for now-a-days.

I have 3 modded box's all streaming media throughout the house. . I say download more movies/music/tv shows, and make use of xbmc. I only wish it played HD movies better, oh well my 360 does that good enough for now.

Also if you want to mod a xbox it would cost you about $20-$40..

Why would it cost that. . softmods and TSOP flashing is totally free . . unless you would waste money on a chip nowadays. . On each of my box's I have a different mod . . Softmod / 2way Tsop / X3 chip. personally I like the x3 for the ability to go on live, but thats it (almost a waste of money / but I was curious) . it does nothing different than the free mods, other than better compatibility with live (but the free ones work too if you know what you are doing).

I say keep it, because you will regret it later . . If not you might get 120 bucks for it.

Edited by cooljerk_dv

If you wanted to get your xbox modded by someone else then it usually cost that much money. Now, he has a modded xbox so the buyer getting the cost of mod free.. and it does cost money money to softmod like buying the game and memory card. ( unless you buy from gamestop and return them after the mod is done and get cash back.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:)

Ruiz: He aid it was softmodded.

Softmod is when you mod your Xbox without changing out any hardware. But as you can see, theres a 120BG in it now.

Softmod is when you mod your Xbox without changing out any hardware. But as you can see, theres a 120BG in it now.

You can do a softmod and also upgrade the drive (very easy to do).