Windows Live Messenger Beta Gift?

Just got mine 18min ago ... and mine WAS forwarded on, thanks to my payin' $30 to Canada Post in June.

It's pretty slick ...

I picked mine today, after paying some taxes based on the $18.35 stamps on the package :crazy:

I pay $7.50!!! hehehehe damn custom office!

I have to pay to get a gift!?!?!

But, it's quite nice.

Hope my Dell Inspiron 8100 fit in it.

Apparently mine has been received at my old house. Bleh. Luckily my parent's friends live there now, so they won't mind sending it over here. Wonder why it didn't get forwarded like the rest of my mail? Hmm.

If it was sent via courier instead of your National Postal Service, courier services do not have access to change-of-address information to send your package to a new or forwarding address.

Since all of these seem to be sent via Airborne/DHL, if your address contained within your customer information at Microsoft wasn't correct or up-to-date you will probably never receive it until you can update your shipping address.

--ScottKin

If it was sent via courier instead of your National Postal Service, courier services do not have access to change-of-address information to send your package to a new or forwarding address.

Since all of these seem to be sent via Airborne/DHL, if your address contained within your customer information at Microsoft wasn't correct or up-to-date you will probably never receive it until you can update your shipping address.

--ScottKin

Ah, I wasn't sure who was going to send it. I learned my new address after the deadline, unfortunately. :pinch:

mine was sent US Postal / Canada Post International Surface Airlift ... that makes NO sense *L*

I have a Customs sticker on it ... says it's valued at $5, and is "Merchandise"

and as I said, it was forwarded on from my old address.

I got my bag 2 weeks ago today (Friday) it seems well made and strong enough to carry textbooks. It looks exactly like the 360 bags they were giving away at certain launchs minus a couple of velcro straps.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if John has any left over bags that he can send out. My parent's friends still haven't sent me my bag yet, so I guess I have to wait till spring break (and you guys thought your wait was bad. :laugh) when I go visit Winnipeg. :laugh: