Getting an XBOX 360 Tomorrow - what game to get?

Guys,

I'm finally getting an XBOX 360 tomorrow (Premium Pack), can anyone please give me some recommendations of the best games available for it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info - anymore recomendations - Im in to First person Shooters Puzzle\platform games (Tomb Raider type)

Maybe Tomb Raider then? lol.

I'm getting my 360 next month and i'm going for Ghost Recon, i was doing fine with my xbox1 until i tried GRAW, Good enough to make me sale my xbox1, LOL

STOP!! DON'T BUY ANY GAMES TOMORROW! WAIT!

Try the demos on the marketplace first for a few days, then decide.

For real, there's a demo of most any decent game out. Get a 360 and download games, pick your favorite. For example, I thought the prey demo kind of stunk. But GRAW is awesome.

ya rent some games, try some demos first!

Got my 360 this week, rented burnout: revenge, it's pretty sweet. Me and the gf are almost to the end.

Try before you buy! At least here in canada there are some 40$ ish games like Kameo, Burnout, StarWars, PDZ, PGR so maybe if you like them you can get them cheap too. Then you can always trade a few of the cheaper games in for a great one you're waiting for.

umm.. we'll i've only played the following:

GRAW, COD2, PDZ, Dynastry Warriors 5:Empires, LOTR battle 2, NBA 2k6, Tomb Raider, Madden 06, Oblivion, MotoGP, Rubble Roses, Fight Night Round 3... thats a lot of games, i'm a loser lol

GRAW is awesome single player, same with COD2.

PDZ had a boring story line, and wasn't that good of a game, but good for launch.

Dynastry warriors, little re-petitive, same with LOTR, and Madden 06

Tomb raider was kinda fun, then it got boring once i beat it, not something you can play twice.

Oblivion sucked, same with MotoGP and Rubble roses (only good for drinking nights)

Fight night round 3 was actually very cool, but i suck at it, theres an anti-button mashing in the game, and the controls are weird at first but i really enjoy it :)

so i my votes are:

GRAW (single only), COD2 (single and multiplayer), PDZ (multiplayer only), and Fight Night Round 3

After ive just finished the demo of Battle for middle earth 2, I have to recommend that game, I will be getting it.

but dont buy any games yet, downlaod all the demos and do them, then decide which you enjoyed most :) and buy it.