NCAA '07

Just picked up NCAA 2007 for Xbox 360! Its amazing! I thought Madden '06's graphics were good!? These are AWESOME! The gameplay and menus are the best I have ever used, especially for a sports game, controlls are AWESOME TOO! Oh, and the achievements are simple :whistle: lol. AI is really wonderful! The animations are tremendous as well!

I am VERY dissapointed in the corners they cut in this game. The 360 version has HALF the features of the xbox, and, AND, GET THIS: It is only 2 PLAYER!!!!!!!!!

My friends and I used to always get together and play 2vs2 College Footbal. It was good fun. I cannot believe the game is ONLY 2 player. WTF does my 360 even have 4 control ports????

I am VERY dissapointed

I like this game cause you can do story mode and if your created guy is good enough for the nfl after the 4 yr story then you can import him in madden 07 once its out and your created ncaa will be a first yr player

I am VERY dissapointed in the corners they cut in this game. The 360 version has HALF the features of the xbox, and, AND, GET THIS: It is only 2 PLAYER!!!!!!!!!

My friends and I used to always get together and play 2vs2 College Footbal. It was good fun. I cannot believe the game is ONLY 2 player. WTF does my 360 even have 4 control ports????

I am VERY dissapointed

Yes four player, says on box. Can use any combination of 3 provided USB ports and wireless controllers up to 4 players.

I don't know, I have mixed feelings thus far. I finished the first game of my dynasty and I just don't feel like I HAVE to keep playing like I did with 06. I have it for 360 and it just feels more like a graphical presentation than a football video game. EA did a ****-poor job of their so-called "Smart Fans", which is a joke because they cheer the WHOLE game even if you're losing. To top it off, I had a catch late in the game reviewed and overturned (ruled incomplete) and the home crowd went crazy like it was ruled a catch. Ridiculous! And I have yet to get an online game going because the stupid EA servers are down...what a way to launch a game.

I'm disappointed big time. This is the one game I pre-order every year and I'm sorry to say I did for 07. Madden will probably be similar, as I heard they were leaving alot of features out of the 360 version as well. For $60 I expect to have the exact game as a PS2/Xbox, if not better. Freakin robbery.

I can't even get the Madden 07 video in the EA Sports Extras to play! I hit A and it does nothing.

Yes four player, says on box. Can use any combination of 3 provided USB ports and wireless controllers up to 4 players.

um , did you look at the box for NCAA? Its only 1-2 players :rolleyes:

Hopefully madden wont suck like last years version. They had their fun with making it pretty with '06, now its time to really incorperate alot more features.

Hopefully madden wont suck like last years version. They had their fun with making it pretty with '06, now its time to really incorperate alot more features.

hopefully madden supports 4 player.

I like NCAA, and I will enjoy it by myself. It just sucks that they skimped on features.

gah...not liking what i'm hearing so far. this is normally "my" game of the year, every year. but after what happened with madden, i was hesitant. there's no excuse for the 360 version to be basically dumbed down in terms of features, with better graphics, compared to the xbox 1 version. i think this year may just be rental, play my season, win the title, get my gamer points, and send it back.

I read somewhere online that it takes EA about 14 months to do a football game (NCAA or Madden). What I'm guessing is that because EA is using a brand new engine for NCAA and didn't have 14 months to make the game, they had to leave features out and concentrate on one major aspect...obviously, it would be graphics because people expect next-gen to LOOK next-gen. Now that they have the foundation for the game, they can go ahead and go full bore on the features for 08.

At least they better because I would be really sad to see this franchise regress, it has been a sure-thing for me the past 4 years or so. I expect Madden to have all the goodies this year since EA got their "foundation game" with 06.

it's not fair to charge us $60 for these fancy tech demos, IMO. these aren't completed games. in madden 06, you couldn't even change the camera....i mean come on, that is so basic.

There are a lot of basic features that get left out of some of these games. Things like Create-a-player, Create-a-Team (which NCAA 07 doesn't have), 4 player, camera change, etc. They try to hard to meet a deadline, and put out an inferior product.

There are a lot of basic features that get left out of some of these games. Things like Create-a-player, Create-a-Team (which NCAA 07 doesn't have), 4 player, camera change, etc. They try to hard to meet a deadline, and put out an inferior product.

there acutually is a creat a player feature. its a sub option in the roster section

but what really burns me is that EA went out and bought the right to use the espn name but the only thing they have is the damn ticker at the bottom of the screen they could do so much with this game but they chose to half ass it.

there acutually is a creat a player feature. its a sub option in the roster section

but what really burns me is that EA went out and bought the right to use the espn name but the only thing they have is the damn ticker at the bottom of the screen they could do so much with this game but they chose to half ass it.

yeah, i created players, but, I also like to create my own college. That was a feature in previous versions of the game. Oh well

Well, finally got to play my first online game tonight and it was a blast. I never had so much fun losing...it actually was a very close game at the end, and in Ron Zook-like fashion, I turned the ball over late and he capitalized to beat me 26-21. It was kind of laggy here and there but nothing that affected gameplay and I like how you can have EA e-mail you the postgame stats after a game, which actually works...I was surprised.

If nothing else, I can see myself enjoying quite a few online battles over the next year or so.

Yea, its a shame they drop many of the good, basic features that the game should have, but that will occur with any new-gen of consoles. Though it may not occur with the PS3, considering EA will already have 2+ years of work when they release NCAA 08 for the PS3, it tends to happen when newer consoles are released.

I was about to purchase this game yesterday for the PS2, but I skipped it.

^^Definately not. I downloaded it, and you only get 1 minute quarters, really doesn't show the game much. You can have one go at a TD, then the quarter's over.

The game itself is a lot worse then the PS2 version, I really liked the PS2's sim-esque feature, the 360 doesn't have it.

o/t

What I think they should make is a 3 disc game, disc one would be high school football <--you raise your guy up to transfer him to disc two-college level<--you make him sweeter in college, then disc 3-NFL level<--he's pretty sweet. And it's basically NCAA and Madden, but with a high school mix in there as well. With a nice sim-esque feature and a gta-style layout, i think it would be an amazing game.