Team Fortress 2 [ Teaser ]

Damn Valve. Supposed to post this at 11 am PST!!!1111 Downloading.

I'll post some news on it as soon as I watch it and ...yeah.

Ok, that is officially the most awesome thing, ever. Even more awesome than Portal looked. GG Valve.

downloading now :D

never heard of Team Fortress untill HL2 so i'll be interesed to see what this looks like

this looks oh so so good :D cannot wait to get my mits on it :)

The Pyro, The Spy, The Sniper , oh hell all the player characters look awsome :D

Yeah, it's not working for me, either. Maybe someone just jumped the gun. :p

EDIT: ...and it just came back. That is very odd. Maybe someone should mirror it, just in case?

AWESOME. Not as impressive as yesterday's Portal demo, though. Assuming TF2 actually gets released, it should prove to be an amazing game. I absolutely love the cartoonish characters!

Edited by Andy-Roo

:o

Wow...

This is going to be the coolest game ever. :woot: Does anyone know what music they used in this teaser? :blink:

I copied the link and in Windows Media Player went to Open URL! loaded up a treat :) and an excellent vid it is, i love value, the Pyro guy looks so awesome! I wanna see some in game vids tho :p

Video was disappointing, I have mever actually played TF1 but looks like I'll have to give it a try later today. I'll be getting Half Life 2: Episode Two for sure though. Cannot wait and thanks for the opportunity to watch the vid :) (Thanks for the mirror).