NEW *Stars* HALO 2 Montage

>>Click Here<<

What's up guys? I am a moderator over at www.xbox365.com. For those of you that play HALO 2, I recently finished up a montage, my first, which I put a lot of work and time into. A montage is a collection of skilled HALO 2 clips synchronized to music, and is enjoyable for both seasoned players of HALO and for the casual player. So far I have heard nothing but good things about it. It has some solid gameplay, several pros (including SV Legit, Gspot, and Donut5Six1), among others, and a few special effects. About 4 minutes long

So give it a shot, I hope you guys enjoy it! It's 77MB

Thanks for your time guys! Please leave any questions or comments below

well downloading now, i can't wait. I always love these things!! Some seriously skilled people (or people that just need to get out more often hehe ) be on these montages!!

heh most montages are just every lucky shot cut together.

anyway its not nice to sign up purely to advertise your montage, infact it might be against the rules so your going to get alot of stick.

Well I've been a long time ready I just decided to sign up simply because I had something I wanted to share. It has no personal gain for me, I don't make any money. I just want my hard work and time to be appreciated, and to get some feedback.

I hope you guys enjoy it

i watched it and it was great... i was hoping for some killtaculars tho, only tripple and double kills i saw. I can't say i'm great and lately i'm sucking but i've gotten a few killtaculars. I got a couple doubles and a single tripple today. Loved it, raped all 3 after that 1 dude quit in team snipers.

yeah it was pretty good. you got a lot of triple kills and i kept waiting for a killtacular. i also thought that lightning, flashing effect was kind of annoying, especially at the end.

i watched it and it was great... i was hoping for some killtaculars tho, only tripple and double kills i saw. I can't say i'm great and lately i'm sucking but i've gotten a few killtaculars. I got a couple doubles and a single tripple today. Loved it, raped all 3 after that 1 dude quit in team snipers.

i once got 28 kills in a row, using the big battle tank.. but i was facing only 4-5 people against 6 of us... from what i remember

btw, im downloading now :yes:

I've seen hundreds of CS 1.6 movies, never seen a Halo one. This should be interesting.

There are hundreds of halo montages if you look for them. I myself have never seen a Counter-Strike montage :)

Well you got the credit for Halo2Forums which means you most likely got it on there, and if you did good job!

Saw some things wrong but i'm sure the guys at H2F pointed them out.

All I have to say is:

The hours approaching, just give it your best

You got to reach your prime.

That?s when you need to put yourself to the test,

And show us a passage of time,

Were going to need a montage (montage)

Oh it takes a montage (montage)

All I have to say is:

The hours approaching, just give it your best

You got to reach your prime.

That?s when you need to put yourself to the test,

And show us a passage of time,