Halo 360 faceplate on the way?

Halo 360 faceplate on the way?

Online retailers list a Halo-themed faceplate for $20; blue covering features Master Chief, little else.

Master Chief may be coming to the Xbox 360 sooner than gamers think--just not how gamers think. Online retailers have begun showing listings for a Halo-themed Xbox 360 faceplate, a detachable plastic covering for Microsoft's next-gen console skinned with art from Bungie's popular shooter.

If the art seen at EBGames and GameStop is accurate, the faceplate will be blue and feature Master Chief's visage right near the console's "ring of light." The two retailers list the faceplate as shipping on October 24 for $19.99. Microsoft was not available to confirm the item as of press time.

something_screen001.jpg

souricon.gif News source: GameSpot

Note: yes I know! it's a slow news day anyways... :laugh: :rofl: :p

We dont even know if those are accurate. I dont believe anything unless its confirmed by Bungie.

Correct, that actually (to me) look kind of like they've been photoshoped :pinch:

then you keep it that way?

I think he meant vertical which means master chief would be hanging upside down :rofl:

It would look nice if it had just the forerunner design and not the Chief on it. Perhaps the Halo 3 logo instead?