Too young for an xbox.com account?

I don't get this. I'm 16, and it wont' let me register an account on xbox.com so i can make a gamer profile thing. I've got a registered live account and everything. its wierd. whats the reason for this?

yeah but heres the thing. i can do this by deleting the cookies, but when i signed up for xbox live through the xbox, i put that i was 16 thinking that it wouldn't matter down the road, but now that i know it does matter, i can't find where to go back and change my age. there are no settings for that, at least from what i see. i mean, i can change my age on the website, but it checks my gamertag profile as well.

yeah but heres the thing. i can do this by deleting the cookies, but when i signed up for xbox live through the xbox, i put that i was 16 thinking that it wouldn't matter down the road, but now that i know it does matter, i can't find where to go back and change my age. there are no settings for that, at least from what i see. i mean, i can change my age on the website, but it checks my gamertag profile as well.

I dont think its possible to change your age unles you get a new gamer tag...although i may be wrong but i thought i remebered reading that somewhere

lol yeah, nah im gonna call them up and tell them to change it. im pretty sure i can convince them.

i seriously doubt your the first person to try this...not saying ot wont work but it will be intersting if they do

thats quite easy actually... :)

just go to www.passport.com and chance your info there, Xbox.com and Xbox Live all share the info contained on your Passport & Live ID profile. :happy: :yes:

god ms tech support sucks. she doesn't kno what shes doing. im on hold right now but it looks like im going to be able to change the age.

ps i cant understand ne thing she says

god ms tech support sucks. she doesn't kno what shes doing. im on hold right now but it looks like im going to be able to change the age.

ps i cant understand ne thing she says

It depends on who you get; I usually have good support and every once in a while I get someone I can't understand clearly.

On my passport I put I was born in the 1900's, lol.

alright they said u can't change the age because of security reasons. which doesn't make any sense to me at all. if i tell her my credit card info, my card holder name, my email, the gamer tag, i think i should be able to verify its my account