Xbox 360 Piracy Spreading Fast In China

Ok.. so... games can't run unless they're on a legit disk.. the hack makes all disks legit... couldn't you get something to run then via that? It would suck.. as I really don't want to pull out my 360 drive to do it.. but..

This is not a good hack at all, it doesnt allow the booting of home made application. This is purely for piracy. If it would allow to run XBMC type of applications then it would be much cooler news. xbox-scene.com has a lot of information about these stuff.

I can only imagine how bad it would be if jerks had nothing to lose by annoying the rest of us and only had to create another free account when they got banned.

hardware ban??

hardware ban??

Yep, thats what they did with Xbox 1. People had to reflash their Eeprom ID and their HDD ID. And then creating a new account to play games on Live does cost or you have to buy a new game to get 1 month or more free.

Yep, thats what they did with Xbox 1. People had to reflash their Eeprom ID and their HDD ID. And then creating a new account to play games on Live does cost or you have to buy a new game to get 1 month or more free.

to avoid paying i just kept making new silver accounts and getting 1 month free from them.. think they have only just stamped that out now because i tried to make a new one yesterday and i got no free month :(

I think Microsoft's biggest security with the XBox is that people won't want to be kicked off XBox Live. Even with a switchable solution like was available for the XBox, you would still only be able to play copied games offline (you only) and have to buy original games to play on Live. Even from this thread you see people that aren't willing to risk that.

^^^Probably one more plus to XBL costing money. I never thought of that before, but it obviously does help that people can't just mod and then create new free accounts to get online. I wonder what Sony's got planned to prevent that, if their service is entirely free.

-Spenser

hardware ban??

Did they really do that to annoying people with bad reps or only cheaters/modders? Now that I look at it I guess I should've said suspension instead of ban. Even though I hate playing with jerks, a hardware ban would be a little harsh unless the only time they play online is to grief people.

He works for Microsoft ;)

Actually the reason i said sweet was because microsoft ignores indian's soo much that we have to purchased bootlegged Xbox & pirated games in India. Now that they shall be selling a Xbox 360 Premium for 550$ (later in October) i think we are again gonna get ripped off. So its better that in markets which are ignored by micrsoft ppl do whatever they wish to do with their product , because it wasnt supposed to be sold there in the first place.

BTW im reallysorry if i hurt your sentiments ( P.S. I have an original Windows XP [ only 7.3 % Indians do] :woot: )

Did they really do that to annoying people with bad reps or only cheaters/modders? Now that I look at it I guess I should've said suspension instead of ban. Even though I hate playing with jerks, a hardware ban would be a little harsh unless the only time they play online is to grief people.

Yes, of my modded xbox got banned. Luckily I had as well a silver xbox for live = ]

You See This is What Happens When You Rush In To SomeThing To Fast could Of used Disk That Could Only Be Read By a XBOX360 To Bad For Them

Now THAT is a sentence people! :rofl:

hello guys! I'd been freaking sick for about a week now and I'm not in a good mood to post a proper reply to this topic and I don't want to sound nasty or get into troubles just because I'm getting the words out of my ass and so I think this is the best for me and the forum. :)

so, hope you're all having a great time without having me around posting stuff or making fun out of everything... :happy: :p