how to delete nintendo 64 memory card

Iirc, the way to acess the data on an n64 memory card is to plug it in to the controller, start up the console, and hold the Start button as you turn it on. Then you should be able to delete the data from the menu that comes up.

Iirc, the way to acess the data on an n64 memory card is to plug it in to the controller, start up the console, and hold the Start button as you turn it on. Then you should be able to delete the data from the menu that comes up.

I think you may also need to have a game in the console too for that method to work. A game that uses memory cards, such as Perfect Dark, would be sufficient.

When I bought a second-hand memory card I used the "hold down start on power on" function in Perfect Dark to erase the old data.

*Wishes he didn't sell his N64*

Lol mine is still alive, abit dusty. Best game was GoldenEye :D

I honestly thought you was being serious there :/

:cry:

Ahh, seriously I had so much fun on the N64, so many of the games were ultimate.

U know guys..the n64 emulation scene is just about as good as the SNES emulation scene. Also you can crank up the resolution and Anti-Aliasing.... try Mario 64 at 1280x1024 ;)

It isn't the same..but in some cases it is better.

Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario 64, Super Smash Brothers, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Star Fox, + more were the best!! The N64 owned! Mine is still alive as well ^^ when i have the time i'm going to replay all the games.