halo 2

****s sake not again, this thread comes up every month from a new user. are you the same guy?

go to some halo tricking site, they have databases of proven tricks, with videos.

mojo don't encourage lies like that, it adds another 12 year old on xbox live running about screaming of golden warthogs :rolleyes:

anyone know any halo 2 secrets?

if by "secrets" you mean "cheat codes" you're out of luck because the game doesn't support cheats. :pinch:

you may want to take a look at www.gamefaqs.com, they have a list of some funny stuff and a few silly things you can do in the game. :happy:

anyways, welcome to Neowin. :yes:

****s sake not again, this thread comes up every month from a new user. are you the same guy?

go to some halo tricking site, they have databases of proven tricks, with videos.

mojo don't encourage lies like that, it adds another 12 year old on xbox live running about screaming of golden warthogs :rolleyes:

LOL :rofl:

One spoke of a level 100 you could get to on XBL, becoming a Prophet and taking Prophet form.

LOL :rofl:

One spoke of a level 100 you could get to on XBL, becoming a Prophet and taking Prophet form.

the coolest thing about prophets is that they can go around on flying toilets... :laugh: :rofl: :p :shifty: :whistle:

Yep, same guy...

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...=472564&hl=

There were some pretty cool ones in Halo1 where you could blow the warthog over the island on one of the missions. I believe it was, "The Silent Cartographer"

LMAO that was him too? hahaha.

Tell you what, here's a real cheat for you:

On the mombasa bridge if you go to the very top of the supports on the sides and walk to the middle then you will see a grunt on the one opposite, sword cancel fly to him and you will fall past him onto the top of the buildings on the other side of the bridge, up there you will find DAUBERHAXPROPHETTOILETSEATGUNLOLZCUZURSUX.

seriously why not just google "halo tricks" cause the FIRST result is High Impact Halo which has every single real trick known.

does anyone know how to skip the brute fight at the last part of "the great journey"?

When entering the room, run towards the right side and quickly go through the door that they enter from.

i heard a rumor about a banshee and flying it straight up after entering the door that the sergeant blew up and i tried it and i just went straight into the room with all the brutes. what am i doing wrong?

:( :cry: :(