New Live Release Dates Announced

Mortal Kombat, Ms. PacMan..going to be owwnage.

Agreed. Mortal Kombat is definitely #1 on my most anticipated list.

Then in no specific order...

• Ms. Pac Man
  • Defender
  • Paperboy
  • Time Pilot
  • Robo Blitz
  • Lumines
  • Castlevania SOTN
  • Dig Dug
  • Sonic
    ... and last but not least
  • CONTRA!!!

Damn, I did not realize I wanted so many of the games until I just made this list.

Also for those who have not seen it, this is a very cool site that has an MS Points To Currency Converter

I figure some of the games on my list will be 400, others will be 1200 or 1500, so lets just say we average each game out on my list to 800 for sake of argument, that list I have up there will cost approximately $99.96.

Considering the console was $400 bucks, It really is a very, very expensive MAME just like soloredd pointed out. :rofl:

Is there some Lumines clone to play online? I've heard a lot about the game but when I played it briefly on a PSP it just seemed like a weird Tetris wannabe. I only played it for like 15 seconds, so I'm guessing I didn't get the full experience.

Yea, I haven't played Lumines Live either, but from what I have seen I really don't get what the big deal is? :wacko:

Wow, this is awesome, I didn't know this:

Edit: Just to be clear, anyone who downloads this game during the free period, will get the full un-locked version of the game to play. There will be no time out on the version (in other words...you can play as long as you want..whenever you want) as long as you download it during the first 48-hours. After the free period is over, then it's Arcade business as usual - there will be a demo, and the option to purchase the full game.

:woot: :woot: