Need Speakers for 360

Well im moving the location of my 360 into another room for various reasons and wont be able to use my amp/speaker setup in the other room for sound. Im pretty sure this can be done but i want to get a nice set of computer speakers and use them as the sound output. Can i buy the red and whit cable ( RCA i think is the name) that converts down into a stereo headphone jack and plug it into the comp speakers? Will this work/sound acceptable?

thanks

If you have analog 5.1 I suggest you get a Dolby Digital decoder from creative. But yeah you can get a plug to connect 2.5mm jack to RCA and it should be acceptable.

If you have analog 5.1 I suggest you get a Dolby Digital decoder from creative. But yeah you can get a plug to connect 2.5mm jack to RCA and it should be acceptable.

can you show me what your talking about

also any reccomendations?

budget is around $100.00 can go higher if needed..it doesnt have to be a killer system but two speakers and a sub pref possibly 5.1 but i dont want a crap 5.1 id be much happier with 2 quality speakers as apposed to 5 crap sticks