AutoPatcher XP August 2006

i having the following problem: when i install the dutch version of autopatcher xp juli. and when i make the choiches which update's and fixes i will. and i push the UPDATE button. in 5 seconds he is ready :blink: verry fast. but there is nothing installed and nothing patched.

is there anyone whit the same problem and a soulition for it?

specs:

AMD ATHLON 3200+ 64bit

ASUS A8N -VM CSM

Windows XP home SP2 clean install dutch version

Autopatcher Juli, Juni and May all having the same problem (al of them where dutch.. )

yours,

Janben Welleweerd

i having the following problem: when i install the dutch version of autopatcher xp juli. and when i make the choiches which update's and fixes i will. and i push the UPDATE button. in 5 seconds he is ready :blink: verry fast. but there is nothing installed and nothing patched.

is there anyone whit the same problem and a soulition for it?

specs:

AMD ATHLON 3200+ 64bit

ASUS A8N -VM CSM

Windows XP home SP2 clean install dutch version

Autopatcher Juli, Juni and May all having the same problem (al of them where dutch.. )

yours,

Janben Welleweerd

Check the FAQ https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=410121

Hi there! :woot:

Where can i download the AutoPatcher XP Portuguese version? PT version.

I couldn't find the link... :unsure:

It hasn't been made, as gondolas is away.

Maybe one or two of you should translate it yourselves.

What's the big deal about translating it anyway? :) The english version, the version in your mother tongue, it's all the same, except that the english one equals a lot of useful hard work, and the translated one equals half-useful half-hard work. :p (IMHO - don't shoot me for this. :blink: ) You didn't see me whining about not having a Croatian version... ;)

What's the big deal about translating it anyway? :) The english version, the version in your mother tongue, it's all the same, except that the english one equals a lot of useful hard work, and the translated one equals half-useful half-hard work. :p (IMHO - don't shoot me for this. :blink: ) You didn't see me whining about not having a Croatian version... ;)

For international versions of Windows... it's not about cosmetics.

Why? What if I have a Croatian version of WinXP, but install the English AP? So what, if I have English AP, I mustn't have any other international version of WinXP? :pinch: I don't get it. :blush:

most english updates will only intall on english windows. if you have a croation copy of windows you need croation copies of the updates.

if english updates worked on any system there wouldbe no point in having translated releases, we would just include the translated texts in the english release.

Whoops! Then just ignore my last 2 posts... :blush: :blush: :blush:

P. S.

I'm having problems with the detection of some stuff... is this common?

post-161462-1156428439.jpg

well, no, several people i believe have reported problems with wmp related updates and also the recent com+ update. i personally use windows xp pro sp2 and recently did a reformat using the august full release and encountered no problems installing on a clean system with nothing else installed. im wondering perhaps if those experiencing the problems are using xp home edition...?

Maybe you're right , He will paint with black color ,heheheheheheh :whistle: :woot: :p :devil:

Maybe we should kidnap this guy from summer house and force him to finish this version :whistle: :rofl:

Still waiting for russian version of AutoPatcher.... Russian AutoPatcher February 2006 was Great! Why there is no update?

Because nobody has bothered to do the translation

Maybe we should kidnap this guy from summer house and force him to finish this version :whistle: :rofl:

Why don't you do the translation then?

ROTFLMAO! :laugh:

Repeating again, I've mixed up nw_raptor and gandolas - gandolas IS NOT on vacation (at least he said so :D ).

On 3 of mine different PC Computers (MSWinXPSP2), freshly installed from the scratch, I get same error result promptly after installing AutoPatcher XP August 2006.

Every time after, when I start back again AutoPatcher XP August 2006 on my Computer, he start up Autodesk AutoCAD 2007 Installation process asking AutoCAD 2007 Install pathway or Install CD.

I click 3 or 4 time to Cancel button, he ignored me, and every time repeat the procedure of AutoCAD Installation procedure back again. Finaly, after prox. 5 times of clicking Cancel button for this, he finally canceled this AutoCAD 2007 installation procedure totally and let me enter AutoPatcher usual software window...

NOTE: The Autodesk AutoCAD 2007 was installed on my PC's after AutoPatcher XP August 2006...

You might have to download the Installer cleanup program from Microsoft. Apparently something on the autocad program install corrupted and/or didnt get cleaned up correctly. This will fix it; but, you will probably have to reinstall the CAD program again.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301/

warning.... after install, only select the AutoCad 2007 program for cleanup. Basically this is an advance add/remove function and will totally remove the program and the corrupt installer files.

I quickly read through this whole thread, but I wanted to clarify two things:

1) I did the full for April, then updates for May, June, and July. Do I need to delete all those files and uninstall AutoPatcher, or can I just update with this?

2) Have the issues that several were reporting been resolved, or were the issues only experienced by a small percentage of those using this update?

(Thought I might as well check before I do it)

I have XPSP2 Pro, WMP 10

Thanks again for the handy program!

I quickly read through this whole thread, but I wanted to clarify two things:

1) I did the full for April, then updates for May, June, and July. Do I need to delete all those files and uninstall AutoPatcher, or can I just update with this?

Just download the Update file and you'll be good to go

2) Have the issues that several were reporting been resolved, or were the issues only experienced by a small percentage of those using this update?

I believe that it's only effecting a small section, try it and odds are it'll work for you but YMMV.