Will you be buying Gears of War?

What XBox 360 owners will be buying Gears of War?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Gears of War?

• Yes!
    • No!

Anyone here excited for Gears of War? I am! :woot: Seeing the screenshots from that game is what made me get a Xbox 360. I can't wait for it to come out :yes: Too bad there won't be a demo released before it comes out :no:

no... i dont have a 360, nor do i plan on getting one

You are in the MS section, it is a game for the 360, so why even bother answering?

Way To Troll. :rolleyes:

Same to Bhav as well, really informative post there.

Replying in regards to the actual topic, Just as you American Ninja, Gears Of War played a huge part in my decision in actually getting a 360 itself. I was not 100% sure, but then I saw a shaky cam Video of a very early build of the game, back in either October or November of 05, and from that video I was convinced. Literally it made me a believer.

It is the only game I ever preordered so far in advance, way back in January since I had some EB gift certificates from X-Mas.

So not only am I definitely getting it, I already paid in full for it. :laugh:

Edited by DirtyLarry

Pretty sure I'm getting it. At first I was skeptical. I mean the graphics looked great, but I wasn't sold on it being fun. They really didn't show much at first.

However, after seeing more up-to-date videos and reading about more features finally made me a believer.

No question.

I was looking at the list of games coming out this fall for the 360 and it's a pretty promising list. Splinter Cell, Forza 2, Viva Pinata, Gears of War, COD 3, Rainbow Six: Vegas, and a bunch of others that have a shot at being really good.

I probably won?t get it. Maybe if there is an option to turn off gore?me and blood don?t get along too well. And the whole chainsaw on a gun thing is abs;)d. ;)

I can?t wait to play Viva Pi?ata though. No, I?m not kidding. But I would die and go to heaven if Rare makes another Banjo. Rare, Fable and PGR are why I bought the 360.

No question.

I was looking at the list of games coming out this fall for the 360 and it's a pretty promising list. Splinter Cell, Forza 2, Viva Pinata, Gears of War, COD 3, Rainbow Six: Vegas, and a bunch of others that have a shot at being really good.

And hopefully CSS!! *crosses fingers*

You are in the MS section, it is a game for the 360, so why even bother answering?

Way To Troll. :rolleyes:

Oh, looks like you stumbled into the wrong room then ohmy.gif, here you go: https://www.neowin.net/forum/

So someone says No to the question and they are a troll? C'mon, he wasn't rude, didnt diss the game or Xbox or anything, he said no and he didnt have the console and left it at that. Thats HARDLY trolling. I read sections to thing's I dont own like the playstation or Mac's, Just because I dont own something doesnt mean I shouldnt know about or be able to get involved in a discussion about said item. I'd understand if hed been bashing the game or the Xbox but he clearly didnt.

As for this game, yeah I'll probably get it and I dont have a 360 yet. I'll get one around Xmas in time for this game if it's any good along with 2 or 3 others and beyond that I'll be waiting for halo. It does look like a good game although I must say the E3 trailer I saw was actually quite dull, but all the screenshots I've seen looked wonderful so I'll look up more on the game although I'm sure it'll be great.