Will you be buying Gears of War?

What XBox 360 owners will be buying Gears of War?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Gears of War?

• Yes!
    • No!

Yeah it's useless if all the anti-Microsoft people go vote here it should be only for Xbox owners/to become owners to vote. There are more anti-MS people in the world than there are 360's so please don't flood this with negative votes.

Why are you so sensitive about gore? It's just animated you see far worse on TV. I for one won't play Saint's Row because there is no blood in that game.

I'm going to try get the collector's edition but they usually sell out to fast. Unless it's like the limited Halo 2 where you can still find unlimited copies of it

Why are you so sensitive about gore? It's just animated you see far worse on TV. I for one won't play Saint's Row because there is no blood in that game.

Alright, so it's not just the gore, it's also the feel that it's something I've played before. Yeah, humanity is in a corner, last hope, alien scum, yada yada.

Halo/Half-Life, anyone?

So someone says No to the question and they are a troll? C'mon, he wasn't rude, didnt diss the game or Xbox or anything, he said no and he didnt have the console and left it at that. Thats HARDLY trolling. I read sections to thing's I dont own like the playstation or Mac's, Just because I dont own something doesnt mean I shouldnt know about or be able to get involved in a discussion about said item. I'd understand if hed been bashing the game or the Xbox but he clearly didnt.

Fine, then lets call it SPAMMING.

Forum Rule #6

No spamming, Ever!

Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Please make note of the Bolded Parts. Especially the 2nd part. My decisions are not up for discussion, and I never abuse this power in the forums, everyone hear knows that, but I stated what I stated to keep this thread on topic. So just leave it at that.

a better question would be "which xbox360 owner is going to buy GOW?" ... keeps all the shrimps out ;)

Agreed.

Pool Topic Updated Slightly

DL

I'll be getting this game once I get my 360. That is, assuming it doesn't turn out to be a piece of crap like Brute Force.

I'm more than likely will be buying GoW, but I need to be convinced that it's not just another Brute Force. Brute Force had so much hype around it, "the next Halo" yada yada and the game really sucked. It felt like I was playing a 3D version of Donkey Kong, not at all worth the hype and certainly not another Halo.

So I might wait out the first week or something and see what everyone thinks of it... unless I can get convinced that it won't flop :p

I saw the demo at e3 (numerous times) and was devestated to find it was 360 only!

I can't get a 360 as I've already invested so much in my PC. But if they do port it to PC (though unlikely) I'll be getting it. In which case I'll be voting 'yes'

garh poirate ahoy! how can he download it if it isnt set for a pc release?

or is it?

unless he means the demo ??

You can play pirated (downloaded) Xbox 360 games with modded DVD Firmware. :no:

I'm more than likely will be buying GoW, but I need to be convinced that it's not just another Brute Force. Brute Force had so much hype around it, "the next Halo" yada yada and the game really sucked. It felt like I was playing a 3D version of Donkey Kong, not at all worth the hype and certainly not another Halo.

Exactly. It was looking good and was getting so much hype, and then it was released and it turned out that the game was crap. I don't think it'll happen to GoW, but there's always a chance. I'll wait for the reviews first.

Why are people who don't have a 360 or not planning to buy one even voting? How childish.

I'll be buying it, I don't know how much I'll enjoy it though, it's not really that appealing to me except for the visuals.

Oh most definately ill be getting it, is there really a choice?

Also whos excited for madden this tuesday?!?! holy crap its going to be fun on xbox live