[XBLA] Texas Hold'Em Free for Two Days

hey dirty larry, i can get my buddy to join in on this card action.. he's been annoying me for DAYS to play this.. i wouldn't mind a freindly table :)

im a card-shark.. i don't mean to gloat, but i play poker professionally for money on weekends heh.

well i have already given up playing online.... just like i knew would happen... everyone calls everything and bets max whenever they can... i joined a game last night... there were 8 "all ins" in about 3 hands... i think 1 out of the 8 was an acutal hand that could win... thats why there should be a section to play for MS points or something.... or even gamer points so there is some consequence for calling my pair of aces to your 4/7 off suit.... with 2 aces on the flop....

well i have already given up playing online.... just like i knew would happen... everyone calls everything and bets max whenever they can... i joined a game last night... there were 8 "all ins" in about 3 hands... i think 1 out of the 8 was an acutal hand that could win... thats why there should be a section to play for MS points or something.... or even gamer points so there is some consequence for calling my pair of aces to your 4/7 off suit.... with 2 aces on the flop....

The consequence is they burn out of their points and can't afford bigger buyins. You win their points and can afford bigger buyins. Thus you end up playing with more serious players. These people actually _help_ you achieve this. Thank them as you take their "money"/

i didn't realize you got the game for free forever as long as you downloaded it during that window. damn cool.

I've been hearing some serious cheating called the "Stand by" bug. They need to fix this asap as many people are doing it and ruining games as I'm told. I won't explain how to do the cheat but it basically makes you win money every time and closes the game afaik. :no:

I've been hearing some serious cheating called the "Stand by" bug. They need to fix this asap as many people are doing it and ruining games as I'm told. I won't explain how to do the cheat but it basically makes you win money every time and closes the game afaik. :no:

Ah that happened to my mate :o He was playing online and lagged out. When he signed back in his bankroll was like $100000000. I thought he was just really good at poker until I asked :laugh: