Wifi card built in on premium version

I believe you can plug in most USB adaptors or bridges. But if you're buying one I'd look for one with the Xbox Live logo on it somewhere.

I use my Microsoft/Xbox-branded ethernet bridge from the first-gen xbox (802.11g) and it works fine.

LOL you must plan way ahead.

always...

you never know what opportunities lie ahead like reduced prices, newer tech for reducing heat. etc..

I already saved like $70 in 3 weeks and I still didn't get a part time job yet. lol good progress this month!

always...

you never know what opportunities lie ahead like reduced prices, newer tech for reducing heat. etc..

I already saved like $70 in 3 weeks and I still didn't get a part time job yet. lol good progress this month!

:yes: I congratulate you, on having such good willpower. And I belive a revised 360 is coming, with 65nm chipsets or something silly like that.

Remember to pick up Halo 3 and GTA IV!

I believe you can plug in most USB adaptors or bridges. But if you're buying one I'd look for one with the Xbox Live logo on it somewhere.

I use my Microsoft/Xbox-branded ethernet bridge from the first-gen xbox (802.11g) and it works fine.

I use that ethernet bridge as well, much cheaper than the Xbox 360 one and it works just fine! :D