Madden 07 on 360

A week or so after Dead Rising comes another game that looks so promising in my opinion. Madden 07 over live seems like an awesome game to me. Anyone else getting it this week? I think im gonna be broke pretty soon...

I downloaded the Preview video on marketplace and damn this game looks good.

im not a huge sports fan but im not happy EA is abusing patches its a known fact that madden on 360 has a few huge bugs that they said will have a patch for on day 1.. fine and all but how can ship products like this

i.e. a bug where you dont loose your turbo in the UI but your player does... so you cant keep track of it

migth say big whop but it shows you how relaxed they are shipping products

m f'ers

I know I'll end up getting it, but I'll hate myself for it. Madden just seems like a rehash of the same old thing over and over, but I like having the minor graphical and AI updates along with the new season's rosters. I'm also not much of an EA fan anymore; it seems like a lot of their products are buggy.

But yeah, I'm pumped for a new season of football :D

i had Madden 06, what a great game.. but i was very ****ed it would show me 4-players, but only allow 2 players at a time :@

hopefully this game is 4 players.. and i hear you can play with a few more positions..

I might rent it.. seems like a cool game.

the Last football game i purchased was for the xbox and it was Madden 2005 in '04.

I need a new football game, so this will definatly be it :D thank god i never bought that crappy '06

I just like the fun I can have taunting people on xbox live or having a bud come over and beat his ass with sweet plays. Its all good, Im no fan of EA but Madden is a juggernut of a game. This should be fun. By the way the graphics look amazing im totally buying it this tuesday.

I know I'll end up getting it, but I'll hate myself for it. Madden just seems like a rehash of the same old thing over and over, but I like having the minor graphical and AI updates along with the new season's rosters. I'm also not much of an EA fan anymore; it seems like a lot of their products are buggy.

But yeah, I'm pumped for a new season of football :D

Have you read about the superstar more? I'm getting it for this alone.

i still don't trust EA. they need to prove that they can make a solid football game before i spend my money on them. too much crap recently. last years version was a joke, no config options at all.

i still don't trust EA. they need to prove that they can make a solid football game before i spend my money on them. too much crap recently. last years version was a joke, no config options at all.

To be fair, EA's editions of NCAA 07 on PS2/Xbox are awesome. I sold my 360 version today to a friend and have been borrowing the Xbox1 version for a couple weeks and it's pretty damn solid.

You're right, however, about the trust issue. At least on the 360, EA's efforts thus far for ANY game have been average (FIFA is ok) to downright ****-poor (Madden06, NCAA 07, TigerWoods06).

Hopefully, they will iron out the kinks because if they do this garbage when the PS3 comes out, they will alienate ALOT of loyal fans.

Got it tonight. Graphics are really nice, still getting used to all the new gameplay features. It's late though and I have work in the AM. Will post back with more details when I can.

I just went and picked it up at gamestop. They were open at midnight and had free pizza and soda and a tournament (winner gets free copy). Was in line for about a half hour b4 midnight and had to wait about 15 minutes untill it was our turn to pick it up, and would prolly still be there if we didnt preorder. I will try it out tommrow.

just picked it up for 360... the walmart only had the hall of fame edition... it was only $10 more but i think i am going to try a different walmart to see if i can exchange it for the regular one.... seems like all it has is dvd content... $70 is a bit much for a game for me... lol

ye,a dont ever buy EA limited editions....they are just to make money, they dont actually put content into them, heh

off to pick up my copy

well like i said.. walmart only had the HOF edition and since i didnt have another copy on preorder anywhere i just figured id get it... not realizing all i was going to get was a bunch of video footage...

if any of you guys have a Fry's near you, that's the place to buy it.

I just got the regular edition for 46.99 :D :D :D

and i took my best buy ad over there and got Lamb of God's "Sacrament" Limited edition for like 12 dollars.

Now it's time to load up a game of Madden, but after looking at the box, there is already something I don't like.

1-2 Players only :/. WTF, the 360 is supposed to be powerful, how much lag could 2 more inputs really do?

if any of you guys have a Fry's near you, that's the place to buy it.

I just got the regular edition for 46.99 :D :D :D

and i took my best buy ad over there and got Lamb of God's "Sacrament" Limited edition for like 12 dollars.

Now it's time to load up a game of Madden, but after looking at the box, there is already something I don't like.

1-2 Players only :/. WTF, the 360 is supposed to be powerful, how much lag could 2 more inputs really do?

i got mine at circuit city for that same price, plus the new Lamb of God for 12.99, too! :)