Madden 07 on 360

I completely agree on these two things. Funny thing I decided I'd just download the PC version of Madden 07 and try it out.

You can cycle forward and backwards between players and MADDEN himself is the announcer as well as Al.

What the hell gives? graphically the 360 owns the PC version, but there are so many things wrong with this, it's not even funny.

I wish someone could sue EA and be able to make a better title. :/

The day EA secured exclusive rights for NFL Games was a dark day for the football video game fan. :wilted_rose:

hmm, i wonder what best-buys return policy is? I wonder if they'll let me return it for the PC version.

Does the PC version have the same issues?

How is create-a-player on the PC version?

BestBuy will only let you return the game for the same exact title (same platform, too) if there's defects with your copy. I guess it depends on how nice the manager/csr that you talk to is, though.

I guess this is why EA didn't release a demo for Madden 07.

For the people with massive framerate drops, Just clear your x360's Cache by Holding the A button when your x360 is booting...this will clear it and make it better, It worked for me greatly.

And this game aint too bad, I had a hilerious game yesterday when me and this guy kept trash talking haha

Yeah, I play on a Samsung CRT HDTV @1080i and haven't noticed frame-rate hits. NCAA was far worse in that area.

I agree with the above reviews. My thing is that I really lowered my expectations for Madden due to the terrible experience with NCAA; and somehow Madden was better than I expected (I guess I have VERY low expectations! hahaha). And while Madden07 is a very good game, it has the potential (and the hardware) to be SOOO much more.

One game left to go from EA...NBA Live. If we get the same half-jerked game with that, I'm pretty much tossing EA and next-gen to the bucket for now and going back to my Xbox. NBA Live07 will make or break EA Sports on the 360 for me.

For the people with massive framerate drops, Just clear your x360's Cache by Holding the A button when your x360 is booting...this will clear it and make it better, It worked for me greatly.

And this game aint too bad, I had a hilerious game yesterday when me and this guy kept trash talking haha

I'll try this when I get home, and see if this helps with the framerate issues...

I had the masssive framerate drops. Going from the default replay after the play to the Playbook would cause massive drops. Also, after the game warms up, I get a really stupid error. The Playbook will not come up on the first try. You get the default replay after the play, but you can not press anything to get the Book up. The play clock will run out, team gets the penalty, now you can make a play. Rinse and repeat.

My buddy was over playing and he's played most madden's and was not impressed at all.

Hey jerzdawg, you have the same TV I do dont you? (SXRD) Do you have your 360 set to 1080i? Do you notice any drop in framerate?

only framerate drop i run into is the when they do the full shot of the stadium from an arial cam... it doesnt bother me too much.. i have not tried to switch it to 720p yet... i dont think it matters on the tv though