Xbox 360 Accessories Hands-on Video

HD-DVD addon looks like it will fit perfectly next to my 360 and TV. :D

Can't wait for the headset, any improvement over the current one would be great.

Cool video.

I think the steering wheel looked pretty nice, but I too would mount it to a desk.

And the HD-DVD addon really does look gigantic :(

Yea, I agree, HD-DVD drive is pretty big, but no big deal, it's a smaller footprint than what a stand-alone drive would be like anyway. I really am liking the steering wheel though, just hope it's within my price range (<$80)

Yea, I agree, HD-DVD drive is pretty big, but no big deal, it's a smaller footprint than what a stand-alone drive would be like anyway. I really am liking the steering wheel though, just hope it's within my price range (<$80)

The steering wheel is US$150 and comes with PGR3 for a limited time. The wireless headset is US$60.

Can't wait to get a wheel with proper Force Feedback. No way I can afford that price though. Maybe some 3rd party wheels will be cheaper and still have the same functions

why does every accessory they release now come bundled with stupid games that jack up the price?

I don't want to buy the vision camera because it bundles stuff I've already bought.

Same thing for this, I already have PGR3, why force me to have two copies?

I didn't know they released official prices?

Yeah, just yesterday or so.

Xbox Live Vision. This package includes Xbox Live Vision camera, one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership, Xbox 360 Headset, and free* downloads of two full-version Xbox Live Arcade games: the popular ?UNO?? card game and ?TotemBall,? the new 3-D platform game from Freeverse and Strange Flavour Ltd. that is a mixture of platform skills and puzzles (estimated retail price (ERP) $39.99 U.S./ ?49.99**).

Xbox Live Video Chat Gold Kit. This package includes the Xbox Live Vision camera, a 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership, an Xbox 360 Headset, free* downloads of three full-version Xbox Live Arcade games ? the ?UNO? card game, ?TotemBall,? and the classic ?Robotron?? action shooter ? and 200 Microsoft Points (ERP $79.99 U.S./?89.99**).

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel. For true racing enthusiasts who demand unparalleled driving realism at home, this innovatively designed wheel combines form and function with the latest technology in wireless and force feedback. Consumers who purchase the wheel will also get a limited-edition force feedback version of ?Project Gotham Racing? 3? while supplies last (ERP $149.99 U.S.**, available in November).

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset. Providing the ultimate wireless experience, this headset integrates seamlessly with the Xbox 360 console to provide wireless voice chat capabilities, stylish design and superior voice quality over the Xbox Live network (ERP $59.99 U.S.**, available in November).

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. By plugging the compact receiver into a Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 port on a PC, gamers can use Xbox 360 wireless accessories on their Windows-based computer (ERP $19.99 U.S.**, available in late December).

Xbox 360 Faceplates. Consumers can customize their consoles with one of three new special-edition faceplates featuring images from their favorite games, including the ?Halo?? franchise, ?Viva Pi?ata?? and ?Forza Motorsport? 2? (ERP $19.99 U.S.**, available in early November).

http://hardware.teamxbox.com/articles/xbox...Impressions/p4/

Oops. I wasn't thinking about the camera when I said they're overpriced. That's just an accessory that I'm not interested in right now. The camera bundles are a bargain.