Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whats best tasting cigarette brand?

228 posts in this topic

Posted

just wondering for all the smokers here what in your opinion is best tasting international ciggy brand ??

atm i've tested alot i currently favour Pall Malls and Camels

btw dont come here bagging how bad smoking is if you're against it dont comment please.

Posted

In the UK, I'd have to say Regal or Embassy No. 1.

Posted

Marlboros are popular in the USA -- not that I smoke. :x

Posted

those made of chocolate

ok sorry for that

Posted

Newports

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i tried malboro a while ago they seem to have the taste but they were kinda weak, as for the UK ones I believe here in NZ i've found it rare to find ciggys from UK unless you go to tobbaconist and then they cost like 20$ for a 25 pack or somthing compeard to 11-13$ for regular priced ciggys here.

those made of chocolate

ok sorry for that

are talking about camels because i couldnt for the life of me tell what the odd different nice taste and smell was to them i wasnt sure what it was but its nice ?

this picture of newports look leet but i havent seen them here

125272165_1aa042263a_m.jpg

wouldnt they give u blue lips lol ?

Edited by Digix

Posted

Newports are awfully. But I kind of like the design on that box. I just go with Marlboros. (When I use to smoke..)

Then again.. I just had a few packs of a werid chinese brand due to the NY taxes.

Posted

Now we see who the post count ###### are :p

As I said, Regal are the best in the UK, but I forgot to add that my mate brough me home some Davidoff (sp?) cigs once, they were good, its ironic how they are also a aftershave manufacturer.

Posted

best cigarettes i've ever had were Davidoff Magnum's

simply amazing

...second after that i suppose is Belmont Mild's

1 person likes this

Posted

i tried malboro a while ago they seem to have the taste but they were kinda weak, as for the UK ones I believe here in NZ i've found it rare to find ciggys from UK unless you go to tobbaconist and then they cost like 20$ for a 25 pack or somthing compeard to 11-13$ for regular priced ciggys here.

are talking about camels because i couldnt for the life of me tell what the odd different nice taste and smell was to them i wasnt sure what it was but its nice ?

this picture of newports look leet but i havent seen them here

125272165_1aa042263a_m.jpg

wouldnt they give u blue lips lol ?

newports taste the best but will hurt your lungs lots of menthol which means fiberglass

dont feel harsh but they wreck havoc but i have not seen these new newports box and cig look cool

funny how they turn cig lue and use a cool box and it makes me want them

but i dont smoke much at all anymore

cig are nasty and they get harder to quit as you get older f them cigs

**those newports have not been seen in the USA by me or friends **

Posted

has anyone in the UK tried i think its lambet and butler or somthing ? ... yea milds arnt really my thing i like menthol or full strength filters :p

as of right now im finishing my last Winfield red and will have to go buy some from store but i need sleep first so ill have to change my habbit to mints and cola to keep me awake

Posted

Marlboro or Camel are best

1 person likes this

Posted

My mate likes Lucky Strike and Richmonds

Posted

yeah camels are very good taste ... luck stripe ive heard are very good i might try them next... :)

Posted

when i smoked (regularly) i smoked Camels. I did enjoy Davidoff's and Benson & Hedges (Y)

Canada's Players are decent, as are Gaulouais (sp)

overall, the best way to enjoy tobacco is to roll your own w/ all-natural, additive free rolling tobacco. it's far superior to the chipped dry crap they put in normal cigs.

oh, and yeah, those blue Newports make me really want one... real bad.

Posted

Winston is the one filter cigarette that delivers flavor 20 times a pack! Winston's got that filter blend!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LR5-LMkLQVQ

Posted

I don't smoke cigs but camel cremas and mango were tasty, I was drunk though.

Posted

has anyone in the UK tried i think its lambet and butler or somthing ? ... yea milds arnt really my thing i like menthol or full strength filters :p

as of right now im finishing my last Winfield red and will have to go buy some from store but i need sleep first so ill have to change my habbit to mints and cola to keep me awake

Yeh, Lambert and Butler is what I normally buy (when I buy cigs) as there a decent price and taste good. I normally smoke rolling tobacco though.

Posted

oh yep i just have a friend in wales she smokes them and said they were good, ashame they dont have them here if they are cheap ... all these good brands they dont here and our borders have heavy tax on importing tobacco like to import a 20$ carton of them it ends up like 80$ to import it due to the stupid tax :@

Posted

Camel Filters.

I just finished doing a special project for camel, I got 4 different packs. One had a vanilla taste to it.

Posted

i had 'Camel Filter, Generous Flavour' I dunno what flavour they were supposed to be but they sure were nice and unique :) they just costed a fair more then the general brands but i had to test them :)

Posted

I usually prefer Black and Milds to cigarettes, but I've had some of those Camel vanilla ciagarettes and they were pretty good.

Posted

Davidoffs and Dunhills are simply amazing compared to most cig brands here in the US. Had a tabacco Shop that imported them then sold them. But for US cigs, Camels.

Posted

Newports

Posted

Marlboro Red.... thats the only one i buy (Y)