Sweet mercy, Xbox 360 Japanese explosion!

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/holy-crap...apan-196938.php

Holy Crap, Xbox 360 Sells Out! In Japan!!

Months after a failed launch, at electronics retailer Bic Camera's bustling Shinjuku store, the Xbox 360 has actually sold out. Granted, we don't report each time a console sells out, but this, like a solar eclipse, is a historic event! Kotakuite David snapped a photo that states the console is "sold out", but also notes that the store "DID have the World Cup Limited Edition 360"?understandable as the World Cup is so over. It goes without saying that Japan hasn't been a walk-in-the-park for Microsoft, but the company has continued to pour endless streams of cash into promoting the machine. Guess those boy band ads are working. Brian Ashcraft

This is nothing but good news for Microsoft. Japanese consumers will see that it's sold out and assume that it's actually something worth buying now, ensuring future sales. Wooo!

At first glance I thought this thread would be about a Xbox360 in Japan that had quite literally exploded, like they had Sony batteries in them or something :laugh:

Exactly what i was thinking :laugh: anyway good news for MS

everytime i see bhavs sig image of that guy doing different stuff, more more i think thats what he looks like in r/l :s

At first glance I thought this thread would be about a Xbox360 in Japan that had quite literally exploded, like they had Sony batteries in them or something :laugh:

:rofl: Thats what i thought from the topic title

This is great news for MS. its about time they derserved some credit in the japanese market. I just wonder if they will sell out the following month.

unless they say how many consoles they had in stock this news is useless

wait until the japanese sales numbers are released.. right here on neowin :)