[cursors] Windows Aero (Vista RTM)

• 3 weeks later...

is there anyway to fix these so that there not grainy on older windows 98/me?

i have an older pc that i keep for certian things and want to use them "mostly the animated ones" on it to.

anyone able to help with this?

thanks

• 4 months later...

thx alot for the great posts people...i ended up grabbing the white and black vista cursors :woot:

im using the black cursor set...annd wow....it looks amazing...made my day!

:rofl:

Yeh I would like to get at these too. I've been searching for a vista cursor this afternoon after spending an hour in the mac lab here at school (yeh go figure) and grabbed the one at deviantart since that's the only one I could find. Then I ran across your black one and knew I had to have it but the links aren't working. :( Could someone who downloaded the black uploaded again? Thanks a lot!

BTW when should the unavaliable cursor show up. I don't show icons on my desk top and when I drag my curso across it it shows up black like ti did before. Was just curious testing out the white on uploaded. Thanks

Edited by HopeforChaos

Hey I posted a request and got a link to the whole set! Here you guys go! Not sure who to give credit to but thanks who ever made these!

You're welcome! :D I've fixed the links & screenshots (Post #1).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much for the black aero cursors. I do have a request if you'd be so kind :) For more years than I can recall I have been using the attached cursor set. I have used these regardless of theme or style applied and I wanted to know if you could eliminate the the stem on the arrows like in th Argis cursors...the stem is driving me crazy but luv the aero ring animation! Thank you.

post-242774-1196779517.jpg