This Driver Pack Update pack is available for Sound Blaster Audigy owners operating on Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating systems only.
The driver contains optimized support for these two operating systems and is designed for use with all current models of Sound Blaster Audigy audio cards. (all existing SB Audigy Audio card to SB023x)
This update includes supports to the Korean, Japanese, German, French and English languages in addition to the first release of the Audigy Driver Pack.
Note: This update requires the installation CD to be installed before running the update.
- Provides Dolby Digital decoding from external SPDIF Input.
- Speaker settings in Creative Audio Mixer are synchronized with Windows Multimedia setting.
- New presets and effects added
- Reduces excess reverb in MIDI while using software synthesizer
- Removes glitches when playing MIDI using SoundFonts®
- Removes distortion during AC-3 playback
- Performs recording without playback
- Improves multi channel wave file playback
- Hardware acceleration of Open AL.
- Fixed audio distortion and slow start up when resume from standby
- Fixed elevation bug causing muffled sound in some games
12.3 MBytes (42 Minutes @ 56.6Kbits/s)