Saints Row Issues

Ok I am in UK, and got the game Thursday, thanks Game, now I played thursday night and friday night alot, not soo much over the weekend, now Monday and Today I play and within 20 mins its freezing!!! I know the xbox feels hot at the back, so maybe I try with more ventilation, but I was wondering if anyone had any probs? I saw on Violitions forums, that they suggest swapping Discs etc, has anyone here tried that and it fixed any issues?

Lets see whats up with this game.

Ive got lockups, but I am going to continue anyway it wont be discs with this many its the code even though volition say its not. They will release a patch for it as so many people have this problem showings its not isolated, its worldwide.

Just save after everything you do to avoid losing progress.

as the temperature is rising in the UK at the moment you might want to try keeping the power core in a well cooled area.. and the Xbox system also.. try running a fan across it.. see if that helps...

as for the game itself. I do belive it's one of the few games that use's all the cores... therefore generating more heat... DON"T quote me on that LOL

I will do a test later, I will take the xbox out of my cabinet (it is ventilated) and use a fan at the xbox and power core, although when it crashed, the power core was pretty cool, not really hot, but the back of the xbox was pretty hot.