Accessing Idisk On Windows

I know you can access iDisk via network places but it's slow, and I get errors when trying to upload:

So, is there a solution for this error? Or another way to access a webdav server from windows? (preferable)

FTP programs can't upload to a webdav server I don't think. Anyway, I got it working, when I done it through network places, it worked. When I mapped the drive as Z: it didn't work.

Ewww, Dats wierd. Why did you mapped it as Z? Everything is C: and maybe thats why... Windows standard is C. Try to set it back to C. :o

Note: You will see that sometimes using the Network Connections, many servers wont connect and your better with a FTP client.

Ewww, Dats wierd. Why did you mapped it as Z? Everything is C: and maybe thats why... Windows standard is C. Try to set it back to C. :o

Note: You will see that sometimes using the Network Connections, many servers wont connect and your better with a FTP client.

how can I map it as C: lol. That's my Hard drive. Network drives start at z and work backwards.