Some minor changes cometh!

If you look at the bottom of the forum on the left, in front of the skin chooser (only members see skin chooser) you will see a new shiny RSS feeds button.

That syndicates the 10 most recent items in Back Page News..

No.. post bumping does not put your topic at the top of the RSS feed pile again

Think of it as an extended front page, our news doesn't keep bumping back up after every comment and thats how this works too.

Members who soil the RSS feed with garbage will be dealt with my (or my mods) most furious wrath!

Secondly, guests may now look in awe at our emoticons and inline images/attachments.. hopefully that entices a few to sign up and marvel in the glory of this community and all that makes it wonderful.

We disabled that ages ago because we had a bandwidth cap that we kept exceeding.. that is no longer a problem. It will however be monitored.

I also removed the redirects that you see after posting and full edits (saves us one extra request each time).

Top buttons edited (removed redundant buttons and 'Forum' one).

Blog breadcrumb bar now links back to the forum in the navigation.

Added a direct link to Back page news in the forum index 'news' link (handy eh?).

Bug tracking forums were also reset.

Recent blog & forum posts at the top were fixed and re-enabled.

Sigs still can't be viewed by guests.. I saved them from the horrors we (staff) have to endure daily.

Hurray it was only down for 4 hours ;)

I SO hope that was a joke :p

It's nice to see you finally up and running again....just as I'm about to go out again :cry: :p

Well, there was a minor misconfiguration on one of the apache servers which lead to minor lag. That configuration problem has been corrected, and speeds seem to be even better than they have been today.