Burn QuickTime MOV to DVD

Do you guys have any idea on the best way to burn some MOV files to DVD? I'm using Ulead MovieFactory 3, and it acts like it will accept them, then says it has a problem with them after it takes hours to work on them (time wasted). They are video files from a digital camera.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

www.videohelp.com

I looked it up a while back and I found an app on there that converted the .MOV to .VOB and it did it pretty fast. I can't remember exactly what the name of it was but I remember it was shareware and only let you do like an hours worth of video until you bought it. There were a couple freeware apps that did it also. I tried out one and it did it a little slow but it was working.

• 3 weeks later...

They are video files from a digital camera.

Are you really sure you want to burn them to dvd... you must have a really good camera for the files to look that nice... but none the less, you can download a program called SUPER at http://www.erightsoft.com/S7f01.html#Down . All you then need to do is run the program, drag and drop the mov file into the window, set the output container as vob DVD compliant, then set the output video codec to mpeg-II then lastly set the audio (ac3 if your camera has 6.1 channel audio support or mp2 for stero sound.)

In the video settings change your video scale size to: 720*480 if you live in North America or Japan, -OR- select 720*576 if you live anywhere else.

Once thats been setup, all you need to do is press the encode now button, wait a moment and you'll have your dvd .vob files ready to burn with your fav. burning application [ex. nero]. Just a word of caution - don't expect DVD quality footage; digital camera footage looks way diffrent at 720*480 then it does on a small little 2 inch screen... good luck!