Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PabUK

Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

2,433 posts in this topic

It's been a month since the last post in this topic so I'm giving it a much-needed bump as I'm sure we've had loads of new Neowin 360 owners in that time. If you're one of them, join our leaderboard!

Gear of War is currently owning the "most popular games of the week" with 11 players to Call of Duty 3's 3 players. And I'm sure that number will only be going up with GOW releasing in Europe on Friday.

I just joined. I've been on MGC for awhile but I forgot about the neowin leaderboard, doh!

Anyway, maybe I can find some more time to play :)

:o I've slipped to 6th place! Thats not on :) Gonna have to rectify that this weekend when Gears Of War turns up :D

2nd spot seems a fair way away. :( Oh well... :(

:o I've slipped to 6th place! Thats not on :) Gonna have to rectify that this weekend when Gears Of War turns up :D

:o I better get started on the GoW Hardcore Campaign ASAP. I'd like to stay in the Top 5 as long as possible. :)

*hopes Ian gets bored of Lego Star Wars* :p

There's now been an amazing 22 people on the leaderboard that have played GOW this week. That's nearly half the list!

We are at 199,935 Gamer points: the 200K limit will be broken this evening or tomorrow with GOW or FEAR.

Side note, is it possible to pin this thread?

good idea but as usual with these "services" it doesnt work. signed up but when i sign IN it says validation needed. click resend validation, it says i'm already validated ad nauseum. good luck with all of that...

good idea but as usual with these "services" it doesnt work. signed up but when i sign IN it says validation needed. click resend validation, it says i'm already validated ad nauseum. good luck with all of that...

If I remember correctly, you'll get a message through Live for verification. It's best to just use Xbox.com to retrieve the message so you can simply click on the URL in the message (or maybe copy & paste - I don't remember) to verify.

i'll be joining as soon as i do the second verification.

no message in xbox live, so can't join, sorry. but again, great idea.

If I remember correctly, you'll get a message through Live for verification. It's best to just use Xbox.com to retrieve the message so you can simply click on the URL in the message (or maybe copy & paste - I don't remember) to verify.

The message is NOT in Xbox Live, the message is in the Xbox.com Forums via Private Message.

Those of you having trouble with the verification process, be sure to check your PMs on Xbox.com Forums!

WOOO 31st for me!!!! :D

hopefully ill be goin up a place by the ebd of today or tomorrow ;)

Those of you having trouble with the verification process, be sure to check your PMs on Xbox.com Forums!

And if even that doesn't work for some reason you can always ask me to add you to the list manually (as mentioned in the first post). :)

The message is NOT in Xbox Live, the message is in the Xbox.com Forums via Private Message.

:blush: Sorry for the bad info, guys. :blush: They must have changed that after I signed up (about a month before this leaderboard started). I have never even seen my Private Message box on the Xbox forums, personally...

no worries dnast, and thanks for the pointer magik, helppful as ever.

crapola i'm f'ing last on the list!

why you...

what this thing doesn't update? pretty useless innit!

^ You need to put your Gamercard (from that site) in your sig for it to update.

Added myself to the leaderboard, and I must admit, I didn't think I'd be top of it.

dnast, it just did update without me doing anything...i hate how these new-fangled technologies work! electricity my butt...

not bad for you tho, number seven!

Nice. 56 Members and counting. Really sweet. (Y)

Hrmm...looks like I'm going to have some work to do during X-mas break this year... :)

-Spenser

Just added myself - Gamertag: RatherLargeBear

Number 5 at time of posting. :p

Anyone is welcome to add me to their friends list I have most of the top live titles.

dnast, it just did update without me doing anything...i hate how these new-fangled technologies work! electricity my butt...

not bad for you tho, number seven!

Meh, now I'm #8 and soon to be #9. :( :laugh: