Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

It's been a month since the last post in this topic so I'm giving it a much-needed bump as I'm sure we've had loads of new Neowin 360 owners in that time. If you're one of them, join our leaderboard!

Gear of War is currently owning the "most popular games of the week" with 11 players to Call of Duty 3's 3 players. And I'm sure that number will only be going up with GOW releasing in Europe on Friday.

:o I've slipped to 6th place! Thats not on :) Gonna have to rectify that this weekend when Gears Of War turns up :D

:o I better get started on the GoW Hardcore Campaign ASAP. I'd like to stay in the Top 5 as long as possible. :)

*hopes Ian gets bored of Lego Star Wars* :p

good idea but as usual with these "services" it doesnt work. signed up but when i sign IN it says validation needed. click resend validation, it says i'm already validated ad nauseum. good luck with all of that...

good idea but as usual with these "services" it doesnt work. signed up but when i sign IN it says validation needed. click resend validation, it says i'm already validated ad nauseum. good luck with all of that...

If I remember correctly, you'll get a message through Live for verification. It's best to just use Xbox.com to retrieve the message so you can simply click on the URL in the message (or maybe copy & paste - I don't remember) to verify.

If I remember correctly, you'll get a message through Live for verification. It's best to just use Xbox.com to retrieve the message so you can simply click on the URL in the message (or maybe copy & paste - I don't remember) to verify.

The message is NOT in Xbox Live, the message is in the Xbox.com Forums via Private Message.

Those of you having trouble with the verification process, be sure to check your PMs on Xbox.com Forums!

Those of you having trouble with the verification process, be sure to check your PMs on Xbox.com Forums!

And if even that doesn't work for some reason you can always ask me to add you to the list manually (as mentioned in the first post). :)

The message is NOT in Xbox Live, the message is in the Xbox.com Forums via Private Message.

:blush: Sorry for the bad info, guys. :blush: They must have changed that after I signed up (about a month before this leaderboard started). I have never even seen my Private Message box on the Xbox forums, personally...

dnast, it just did update without me doing anything...i hate how these new-fangled technologies work! electricity my butt...

not bad for you tho, number seven!

Just added myself - Gamertag: RatherLargeBear

Number 5 at time of posting. :p

Anyone is welcome to add me to their friends list I have most of the top live titles.

dnast, it just did update without me doing anything...i hate how these new-fangled technologies work! electricity my butt...

not bad for you tho, number seven!

Meh, now I'm #8 and soon to be #9. :( :laugh: