Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

Doing good. 58 users at the moment, and I'm still #1. It's probably the only leaderboard I'm gonna be top at in my life, lol. The closest I've ever come to being top of a leaderboard before was being #5 in Academy mode in Star Wars The Clone Wars.

hey pab, see if you can add me :) I didn't sign up on that site but i figured you could try anyways.

Done! :)

That brings us to 60 members! Soon we'll have 10,000 achievements between us. :D

welcome to all those who join! this is a great initiative. too bad the gamertag doesn't update faster...i was just on GOW and the thing still makes me look like an Arcade cheapskate!

• 2 weeks later...

Lost interest? No way!

There are changes in the middle of the board every weeks.

I guess everyone too busy trying to get achievements.

I have noticed that some people like BroChaos who announced they would join are still out of sights.

Now back to F.E.A.R.

no posturing, just join and each man for himself, i say.

look at me and my pathetic 640 points!

no wonder with all the achievements being so obscure..to quote DOA4:

"beat many opponents in survival mode". many? what the hell does that mean, Ayane?!

back on topic...i wanna see a hundred neowinians on this thing by the end of the week!

look at me and my pathetic 640 points!

Everyone started at 0, you know.

no wonder with all the achievements being so obscure..to quote DOA4:

"beat many opponents in survival mode". many? what the hell does that mean, Ayane?!

50 for bronze medal, 80 for silver, 100 for gold. One time in Survival, 2nd time in tag survival.

back on topic...i wanna see a hundred neowinians on this thing by the end of the week!

64 and counting ...

yes indeed, we are growing, this is good!!

welcome aboard godsmack, you youngster you. let me at those cheeks...

keep the new joiners coming!

vykranth, actually it's 20 for bronze, 50 for silver, 80 for gold and 100 as a separate achievement. hahahahaha they confused you too and you were standing up for them! see what i mean? btw i think they added these enumerations recently, no?

and thx for the encouragement, you're right, we all have to start somewhere.

vykranth, actually it's 20 for bronze, 50 for silver, 80 for gold and 100 as a separate achievement. hahahahaha they confused you too and you were standing up for them! see what i mean? btw i think they added these enumerations recently, no?

You are correct: it's 20/50/80 and 100.

Now, that you mentioned it, I don't have these achievements: the 360 won after a streak of 49 opponents. :cry:

You should denounce me at the association of the Neowin mothers against drunk posting. ;)

Anyway, 69 players, 310188 points, 11125 achievements: not that bad.

I play sometime after after work and on weekends...but i'm mostly on live playing GRAW so my numbers won't up that much. Took me three weeks to finish GOW......:)

heh, three weeks? fifth for me and not even close to being done! you slacker, get to work, playing so much.

welcome aboard smigit!

i shall never denounce you vykranth, for you too are a victim of Obscure Achievement Descriptor Syndrome (OADS). See our ad in Life magazine.