Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

Got 810 points out of my first run in Crysis ... I know that I am going to hate myself for trying the Delta difficulty level but a 1000 points completion is something I am looking forward to.

I still have the Insane and 4-players campaign achievements in Gears of War 3 and this friday, it is going to be Ace Combat - Assault Horizon. Steadily aiming higher

Is Crysis 1000/1000 for finishing it on Delta difficulty? If you don't need Crysis 2 to access it after downloading then I might be persuaded to play it. How hard is Delta difficulty, though? Would it be worse than Veteran in Call of Duty 2?

Is Crysis 1000/1000 for finishing it on Delta difficulty? If you don't need Crysis 2 to access it after downloading then I might be persuaded to play it. How hard is Delta difficulty, though? Would it be worse than Veteran in Call of Duty 2?

You have 90 points to complete the 3 acts in Delta. Otherwise, the achievements are rather straitforward, no bizarre stuff to do: it follows well the campaign.

It is a stand-alone game: you do not need Crysis 2 at all. I have not tried Delta difficulty yet and I cannot compare with CoD 2: I have never played it. My guess is that Delta will play in Hide'n Seek mode from far away: should be easier once the sniper rifle is available. Still, I fear some close quarter mission in the alien hive ...

I bought the Saints Row 2 DLC on offer (I already had Corporate Warfare, so I picked up Ultor Exposed), and played it with a friend. It's easier for achievements than the other DLC. I think we squeezed 100 Gamerpoints out of it, which wasn't too bad for a £4 piece of content. If you're planning to buy it I remember doing it this week, because it isn't something I'd spend 800 Points on. It has three new missions (you'll finish them in an hour), a handful of new cars and some new clothes, so asking 800 Points is steep. But I enjoyed the Saints Row 2 experience so paying £4, even just for a hundred points was acceptable to me.

Finally got that last Moon achievement on Black Ops and put COD back to 100% completion (Minus the stupid COD3 that is)

Bought Fruit Ninja Kinect yesterday and played with some friends for ages, awesome fun. Deffo recommend it if you've got the points on your account, it is highly addictive.

Fruit Ninja...you're really trying to beat that horse and hound game in the sinking low stakes, aren't you Rob? :D

anyway, thanks for the tip Ferson, but really dislike the Saint Row games personally...they just come across as really silly to me for some reason!

The Run has failed to impress, was playing the demo on a friend's PS3, sub-par game play, EA needs to make underground 3 for me to be hooked on to the NFS series. Run has that NFS Undercover + Hot Pursuit (2010 version) feel to it...

that's what i'm looking for dude, i personally loved 2010 Hot Pursuit!

anyway, we're coming up on the holidays now, and it's time to hunker down and get those points in! Looks like my friend Rookas may still catch up to me before the year is out!

yes, Forza 4 is definitely very addictive! thanks to it i've made 74K, only 4K to go till my goal for the year...hopefully i can still make it!

Gears of War 3 has been helping me to crawl a little bit further through the 50,000 mark. I've reached my goal for the year so I'm not too fussed about my future increases, but I can see myself getting a few more due to games releasing soon, such as Skyrim and Saints Row 3. I'll maybe even hit 60,000 some time in the next twelve months, but at the moment I'm trying to get over 500 Gamerscore from games I already own, as well as getting as much as possible from Gears of War.

200'd torchlight. Recommend anyone who hasn't played, play it. Only took about 6 hours. Was enjoyable. Thinking imma do a run through if oblivion before skyrim.

Though I should spend the last 6 hours I need to finish of rage and the ~10 I need for dark souls. I dunno, what to do.

congrats on your 50K Ferson!!! well done :beer:

aiming for 500 per game is respectable, i agree that 1000K is a little too much, but don't get Slane started on that. speaking of Slane, thanks for the Torchlight recommendation, i've been meaning to get that game!

no, i didn't feel like it back then but now it seems i was mistaken. will get it before Xmas, for some reason it feels like a holiday game...since it comes so highly recommended here i feel confident it'll be well worth it.

congrats Rob, nice going, i think you can still make 110K by the end of the year? i am doubtful i will make my goal of 78K, but will give it an honest try!

Yeah I should be able to hit that. Need to finish the Deus Ex DLC, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC. Then I've got Skyrim, COD MW3, Saints Row 3, RAGE, Batman Arkham City, Assassin's Creed Revelations plus a few more games to play. Plus i'm part way through doing Gears of War 3 on Insane which will net me another 130 odd points.

I am posting that just because I want to remind some people the kind of brute I am ...

mmmmm. 11/8/2011

I'm renewing my gamefly tonight, my goal is to beat you. :) :p

pfff, playing Reach still, Vyk? good to see you back here my friend, hope you're doing better!

BTW don't listen to Slane, there's no way he'll pass you :D and the TA is really laggy, it takes days to update, unlike another leaderboard i won't mention right now...

BTW don't listen to Slane, there's no way he'll pass you :D and the TA is really laggy, it takes days to update, unlike another leaderboard i won't mention right now...

Just going to take awhile, but I'll do it. Damn Gamefly won't let me do the 4 games out at once plan until a few months after subscribing. :(

I have some unfinished business with Halo Reach regarding certain campaign achievements that requires a large dose of masochism ... The same can be said from plenty of games I have.

As far as Slane's claim, well, I have a 3000 points lead on the base gamescore. Gien time, it is quite possible to close the gap: I have been gaining on Rookas weeks after weeks.

That does not mean I am going to be slacking off ...