Windows Vista and Office 2007 Packaging Revealed

hmmmmm...

Designed to be user-friendly, the new packaging is a small, hard, plastic container that's designed to protect the software inside for life-long use. It provides a convenient and attractive place for you to permanently store both discs and documentation.

The new design will provide the strength, dimensional stability and impact resistance required when packaging software today. Our plan is to extend this packaging style to other Microsoft products after the launch of Windows Vista and 2007 Office system.

Eww...I wouldn't even wipe my ass with those inexplicably CRAPPY box designs! Looks like Microsoft pulled something out of an executive's ass once again!

Eww...I wouldn't even wipe my ass with those inexplicably CRAPPY box designs! Looks like Microsoft pulled something out of an executive's ass once again!

oh cry cry cry....

what would you rather have? the crapy old cardboad box with a paper CD sleave. an cheep DVD case like we had with the CPP in the beta days? or this?

I think you can't acpect change. these are sexy looking, slim and fit well with the acutal product.

so go troll some where else....

I take it you just commented and didnt read any of the others, and just assumed you were going along with everyone else when you said that, think it would make you fit in and be part of the crowd. You should have read what other people said, becuase im going to go out on a limb and guess thats how you usually form your opinions.