Qcd Player V3.40 Build 36 Released

A new build of QCD v3.40 has been released. The following is directly from Quinnware.com:

QCD has a fully skinnable interface that covers a powerful plug-in architecture. QCD's flexibility allows it to be as simple or as feature rich as you like.

QCD has full support for many audio formats and includes crossfading and gapless CD Audio playback. It also includes the best CDDBv2 integration available today.

Supported audio formats include:

MP3, CD Audio, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, VQF, MP+, Windows Media and streaming audio including SHOUTcast and ICEcast.

QCD is FREEware. It contains NO spyware, adware, or crippleware. So use it, share it, extend it.

Download QCD Player v3.40 build 36

qcd is the bomb. at both their present states, qcd kicks the crap outta wa3 imo. and you can still get some very advanced skins. just too bad that it doesn't have all the attention, and the skinners.

I have been using QCD since v1.27. I even registered it!

But I am dissapointed in the fact that the gapless/crossfade playback still is not able

to work correctly. That however is my only point if criticism.

I gotta say this is one of the best audio players there is, on any OS, along with winamp and windows media. :cool:

I've always liked it, and if you're looking for a A+ caliber media player besides or instead of the aforementioned apps, give this a try.

I decided to give QCD a try again, reason why I noticed it had been updated recently. Anyways, I have been mainly a Winamp3 user and I think for now I will stick with Winamp3. QCD still feels bulky to me and I just can't tell the difference in sound. Maybe it's because I mainly play mp3's and rarely play any of my cd's on my PC.

does it never work? mine works most of the time. but there are a few instances where it will mess up/stutter/something.

Who are you answering? It would help if you quoted the original message.