Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

New glitch has been found by using some javascript :D

oday we present something many of you have been waiting for, the how-to register your live.com account with included 2 gigabyte mail account! We have tried- and found it working on several top level domain accounts as well. But to keep you from waiting here it is:

1. Goto this page to start registering your windows live account.

2. Press the sign-up button and you will be presented a form to sign up for a hotmail account.

3.Copy the following javascript injection code:

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

4. Paste the code in your address bar (you know, that thing you normally type www.mess.be).

5. Hit enter, if all went well it should show a message box telling you "Success - additional domains added!".

6.Now you can select a multitude of domains, fill out the form and you are ready to go!

Congratulations on getting your Windows Live ID!!

Now that you've got your Windows Live ID, get ready to experience the new set of services that brings your online world together.

:D

Edited by Gavin001

I can get to the registration page but the option for domain is only @hotmail.com. No @live.com :cry:

EDIT: I think they fixed it. DAMN! LOL.

1wz3.jpg

Edited by Skoogie

problem is how do you log into your account? I've visited hotmail.com and tried to log in but it tells me:

The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:

This site may be experiencing a problem

The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:

You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site.

Glad to be at your service :) took a while for me crafting the code as short and stable as possible. We have been playing all day with it till we found we had registered all accounts we needed :)

This works perfectly guys. The catch is that the code he provided above has a space in "javascript". In his code it's "java script", just change that to one word and it works perfectly. You have to already be on the sign-up page. I just did it to get a @live.com email address.