RR7 vs NFS Carbon

So I think I'd like to get a racing game for PS3, I'm not sure if I should get RR7 or NFS Carbon. Looks like RR7 got better reviews so I'm leaning towards it but I wanted to see what you guys thought of both games.

While I enjoy RR 6 on the xbox 360 (i hear RR7 is very similar) I must say it is quite a bit more monotonous than NFS carbon or NFS Most wanted. If I were you, I would grab the NFS for the playstation 3. It's probably going to be longer and the online play is a bonus :D

Definitely NFS Carbon - the steering and physics in RR are just....weird :s

Everyone can play NFS :p its all arcade and no simulation at all..

Yeah I was watching some videos and the drifting in RR looked interesting to say the least :p. Simulation drivings are cool to see how real they can make them but really in the end I have more fun playing something less realistic, in the words of Ricky Bobby "I wanna go fast". Anyone else have any info about the two?

Thanks again

just to say... I enjoyed NFS C on PC for two weeks... It take 3 days to pass thorough and after you just get bored fast...

I feel like I lost a lot of money for nothing on this...

Just my point of view...

Need to say that I never played to RR

I'm guessing you've at least played NFS Most Wanted and probably some of the others before it, which leads me to say, try something new! Or at least something rarer.

Carbon, to me, is nearly identical to MW, except MW was better. I say get out of your comfort zone and have some fun with Ridgeeeeeee Racerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!1111

just to say... I enjoyed NFS C on PC for two weeks... It take 3 days to pass thorough and after you just get bored fast...

Just my point of view...

Yea, I get what ur saying. I finished NFS Carbon pretty quickly too. It was fun, I liked it.

But I like NFSMW more ... especially the blacklist and Drags.

I'm guessing you've at least played NFS Most Wanted and probably some of the others before it, which leads me to say, try something new! Or at least something rarer.

Carbon, to me, is nearly identical to MW, except MW was better. I say get out of your comfort zone and have some fun with Ridgeeeeeee Racerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!1111

Yeah I've played a few NFS games, Never once played RR :p. I played NFS:MW a bunch on my buddies Xbox360. I think it's RR, do they both support 4 people multi player? One of the reasons I would like to get a racing game is to play with people that come over.

Again thanks for everyones input. I'm going to bed I'll check back tomorrow :).

Just my point of view...

nfsc can't be finished in just 3 days... unless you play 24hrs a day... Since there is so much stuff to unlock in the game it's not funny.. So far that has only been like 1 or 2 people who has gotten everything in the game almost.. an that's just after 3 weeks of playing.. Sure the career mode is done pretty fast..

But i'm not sure if you can go online or not yet with the PS3 version... So i would go with RR7 on this one..

nfsc can't be finished in just 3 days...
Well I know is that I did 50% of the game in 6Hours straight. I remember that clearly when I got to bed I just checked up and it was at 53%.

I posted my car here once finished the game:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...#entry588016205

Notice, 4th November 2006. I brought the game the 1st.