Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

you do realize posting this on a site like neowin just reduces the chances that anyone will ever get anything. After being hammered by about 200,000 14 year olds, i'm pretty sure you'll be lucky to get anything at all.

Took about 20 minutes for the webcast email to finally arrive.

I think the server is flooded - Keep refreshing, and after about 5 minutes or so you should get an actual page, rather than the error. Make sure you use IE6 also - I'm using Firefox with the IE6 tab plugin.

The webcasts are an hour long...Heres a screenshot.

2004121265002411739_rs.jpg

you do realize posting this on a site like neowin just reduces the chances that anyone will ever get anything. After being hammered by about 200,000 14 year olds, i'm pretty sure you'll be lucky to get anything at all.

I hope they strictly enforce the eligibility requirements.

Thats exactly why I did not post it anywhere when I found out about this yesterday. ;)

:angry: I keep getting "Sorry, a System Error Occurred" every time I try to register. Grrr...

Here's another rant: It requires Internet Explorer! :crazy: When will Microsoft learn, their stupid little browser isn't the own one in the world. Grrrrrrrr......

It took me about 1 hour of trying every 5 mins to get registered. I have a feeling this may not work out for a lot of people since its all over the internet now.

well if you are a legit business then you'll receive them, if not then good luck. This has been up for a couple days already as I run a business and I received the information last week.

somehow I was able to register.. but in the help page it says:

If you are not signed-in, click the "Sign In" button in the Top Left of the Home Page.

Once signed-in, click the "My Events" link in the Top Left.

This will take you to a page listing all your webcasts and allow you to view or schedule

But problem is I dont have any link called "My Events" but I have a link called "Your Stuff". Does anyone else have something like this?.

somehow I was able to register.. but in the help page it says:

If you are not signed-in, click the "Sign In" button in the Top Left of the Home Page.

Once signed-in, click the "My Events" link in the Top Left.

This will take you to a page listing all your webcasts and allow you to view or schedule

But problem is I dont have any link called "My Events" but I have a link called "Your Stuff". Does anyone else have something like this?.

Your Stuff is where your selections are.

I know this is my first post but I felt compelled-

I just spoke with MS within the half hour to ask about this site and they told me that they have already got several calls about this.

according to the MS rep who checked this for me this is a SCAM site.

they told me to not use it it is not legitimate.............

Dude. . Just do a DNS on the site.. its not a scam, its legit.

THIS IS A SCAM why would MS ask you to fill out a W9 form online- no legit offer wouid ask for that info....

call MS at 1-800-642-7676

I just did again and they said that site is not legit

call them yourself........ :cry:

THIS IS A SCAM why would MS ask you to fill out a W9 form online- no legit offer wouid ask for that info....

I have participated in several of these offers and they always ask you in one way or another about W9 information, it's for tax purposes.