New Motorstorm Preview

This was the one game that caught my eye when I played on the PS3 a few months ago. I thought it was finished back then, it just looks insane, especially in the first person view, it looks nearly as insane as the trailer that was shown at E3. Maybe all the cries of "pre rendered everything" are going to fall flat on their face? If Killzone 2 comes out looking half as good as the trailer then I'm willing to buy a PS3....once the price drops.

Sure? :p Mind you in high definition it looks even less like the target renders.

I played the game and found it kinda slow-paced. It didn't have that high competition and fast pace like, say, PGR3. Maybe that's because of the lack of motion blurring or something. :p

Yeah its one of the few games i'll be getting once i get my hands on the ps3 :D

Also does anyone know the tune playing? it seems to be like the theme tune to Motorstorm, it starts playin at 45 secs in that vid! I wanna get that song badly!

That song is by Pendulem, but i forget the name of it.

IMO if Sony didnt exaggerate with target renders a lot of people wouldnt be bashing it, me included, i think its a pretty decent game for a 1st generation game on any console let alone PS3. Its just a shame Sony have dubious business practices like this.