A Giving Gamer

Well Today i Walked into Ebgames to get more games for my PS3 and i saw a Father walk in with his Son

and when the Ebgames Seller said "for PS3 right?" the little kids face lit up thinking there was PS3s available so after i bought NFS the kid asks for a PS3 just to get a Rude NO! check back March! the poor little Kid Cried but what made me feel So bad was the face on the Father and he coudnt Buy a Ps3 for His Son!

So i'm walking out about to go catch the Bus home and i thought to myself! i have a 20GB PS3 but i really want a 60GB so i went up to the Father and i said: "Hi my name is Victor, uhm i have a used 20GB PS3 that i'll sell to you for $650 with Resistance FOM,Madden 07, NFS and a HDMI to DVI cable"

The Father didnt think twice he said YES! He then calls a Cab and drove to my House and now the hardest part was selling my PS3 but i gave it to him i even Showed him it worked!

Well thats it! i'm Now PS3less LOL but atleast i sold it for a reasonable Price, Made a Kid and Father Happy!

Now the hunt for a 60GB is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was done a Drift3r

Its nice to give in this time of the year.

I stopped by Gamestop on Friday because they had said they were getting a shipment in of Wiis. I asked the guy behind the counter if they had received the shipment and his reply was "Wiis? Oh, yeah. We got a shipment in today." and then just stood there. So I said, "Well, can I have one?" and he says "Oh, no. They all sold out" with a little smirk on his face. It was obvious he was playing with me and enjoying it. That ticked me off.

I stopped by Gamestop on Friday because they had said they were getting a shipment in of Wiis. I asked the guy behind the counter if they had received the shipment and his reply was "Wiis? Oh, yeah. We got a shipment in today." and then just stood there. So I said, "Well, can I have one?" and he says "Oh, no. They all sold out" with a little smirk on his face. It was obvious he was playing with me and enjoying it. That ticked me off.

Challenge him on LIVE and beat his *** :shiftyninja:

it really was nice of Victor.

On the side note, i dont know what is going on with EB games and gamestop, they have been so rude to people, and i have heard it from so many people.