Got a PS3 60GB today - total luck - gonna sell

Well said.

I agree, I mean, geez, wishing people bad luck really is immature and uncalled for especially when it is towards a person you have never met so the words are just thrown out there as was said, to create problems unnecessarily....

I feel bad for the people who camped for two/three days to get the ps3 and cant even sell it for profit..

I don't, its idiots like that who take a console in a que away from the guy behind him who really wanted the machine.

Of course, it can't be stopped but its retarded none the less

Yeah I agree the PS3 cannot compare to the 360 right now and most likely NEVER. I think it just needs some time to mature like the 360 did when it came out. Don't get me wrong I am a way bigger fan of 360 than PS3 (I got two 360's). But to tell you the truth the 360 did suck a little when it came out. But now I wouldn't get rid of that thing if it meant death. Whatever PS3 turns out to be I still plan on getting it, but only for retail not for Ebay prices.

I just bought a PS3 yesterday. And no, I am not going to sell it, I am going to play the **** out of it. I have a few buddies who work at Bestbuy, and early last week they informed me that they had 60 PS3s in the warehouse that they will be bringing out on Sunday. So I thought.. Hmm.. Maybe I'll go check it out Sunday. So yesterday me and a buddy went to bestbuy for a bit of shopping, and we ran into his brother over by the video games talking to his friend (who happens to be the media supervisor) about PS3s. Then I happend to glance to my left and there were 6 PS3s on the shelf. After much contemplation I decided to go ahead and get one, I mean hell I had the money to spend and the only console I have is the XBOX original, and all that does is collect dust.

I got the 20GB version instead of the 60GB one, I figured I'll save 100$. I don't need an extra 40GB, or WI-FI capability, or extra USB ports. If I need/or want to hook it up to the internet I have a network switch upstairs and I'll just run a cable to it, no big deal.

That being said, I had no plans on buying a PS3, just a spontaneous decision. I have been playing it a lot and I am really enjoying it, the graphics are stunning.

I don't, its idiots like that who take a console in a que away from the guy behind him who really wanted the machine.

Of course, it can't be stopped but its retarded none the less

I love your avatar :laugh: [/offtopic]