The PRE game fun...

in the news section someone is saying something about it being an ad about photoshop cs3.

the picture when applied a 'vanishing point' in photoshop cs2 apparently gives the right key,

i dont have that software, maybe someone here can give it a try?

Well, I don't normally do this, but since you guys were first on the scene, here's a cypher key for you. Impressive job!

More to come....but not delivered like this. Keep your eyes on the Post.

Good luck!

~L

post-191442-1166894224.jpg

(EDIT: for clarity)

Edited by lokivanishes

Don't think it is - if you right click where the cursor turns into a text-selection, you can hit 'copy' - pasting it just gives the countdown timer from the previous page.

So I think it's just that the count was hidden rather than removed and it's just being copied there. Could be a clue but could also just be a Flash bug.

What about the numbers in the bottom right?

Number has 9 digits, 1 for each box?

When I got top-left to bottom right with these numbers in each box, I get: DORICJOBR, which doesn't seem to be helpful at all :(

I'm thinking that the login page will function for any of the steps of the puzzle. i.e. once you've found the code, put it in the initial login page to get to step 3.

Interestingly enough I think we seem to be one of the only communities who've picked this up. Let's step up the efforts and get some credit for Neowin for being the first to solve this.

I'm thinking that the login page will function for any of the steps of the puzzle. i.e. once you've found the code, put it in the initial login page to get to step 3.

What he said

Each puzzle gives you a code to enter in at the login page. That's why they have the back button

invisiblesandwich.jpg

imageshack link

I am the invisible sandwich.

O RLY?

Is it me or is that picture frightening?

[edit]

I've got it:

It's the release of the new US Passports with RFID. Microsoft is working with the Department of Homeland security on encryption. I think the passports are going to run Windows Embedded.

In the picture above you can see a little diode looking thing on the cat's face. This is the RFID found in the new US Passports.

January 8th Microsoft will hold a demonstration exhibiting their encryption method's success with the hackers at DefCon that were able to read an RFID from over 100 ft away.

Invisible Sandwich. It all makes sense.

LOL.. I play someone on CS:S with that soray..