Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
American Ninja

Playstation Store Update Thread

304 posts in this topic

Just make the font bigger, so I can read it from a reasonable distance from my screen.

So did not think it was worth it's own topic, but maybe it is, but did anyone else happen to get the email with a survey sent out from Sony today about the PSN and +?

I would say it is pointing towards the fact + will be morphing into more of an XBox Live service sooner rather then later. At least that is my guess on things considering the nature of the questions combined with the latest financial reportings from camp Sony. Only time will tell.

If they start charging for online play, making things timed exclusive to PS+ members I will be selling my PS3. You can't make it free for 5-6 years then suddenly start charging for it.

Theyed have to fix a hell of a lot of things to make it worth paying to play online, download speeds for one.

If they start charging for online play, making things timed exclusive to PS+ members I will be selling my PS3. You can't make it free for 5-6 years then suddenly start charging for it.

Theyed have to fix a hell of a lot of things to make it worth paying to play online, download speeds for one.

I really hope so.

I don't know if this has been posted but, you can now add fund to your wallet via PayPal in North America now.

Source: http://blog.sonyente...et-with-paypal/