Photo

Playstation Store Update Thread

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#301 Brian Miller

Brian Miller

Neowinian Senior

Posted 16 April 2012 - 23:45

Just make the font bigger, so I can read it from a reasonable distance from my screen.

#302 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:43

So did not think it was worth it's own topic, but maybe it is, but did anyone else happen to get the email with a survey sent out from Sony today about the PSN and +?
I would say it is pointing towards the fact + will be morphing into more of an XBox Live service sooner rather then later. At least that is my guess on things considering the nature of the questions combined with the latest financial reportings from camp Sony. Only time will tell.

If they start charging for online play, making things timed exclusive to PS+ members I will be selling my PS3. You can't make it free for 5-6 years then suddenly start charging for it.

Theyed have to fix a hell of a lot of things to make it worth paying to play online, download speeds for one.

#303 TTGSteve

TTGSteve

Neowinian

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:44

If they start charging for online play, making things timed exclusive to PS+ members I will be selling my PS3. You can't make it free for 5-6 years then suddenly start charging for it.

Theyed have to fix a hell of a lot of things to make it worth paying to play online, download speeds for one.

I really hope so.

#304 OP American Ninja

American Ninja

Don't Tread on Me!!!!

• Phone: Apple iPhone 5 32GB

Posted 20 January 2013 - 17:17

I don't know if this has been posted but, you can now add fund to your wallet via PayPal in North America now.

Source: http://blog.sonyente...et-with-paypal/