Playstation Store Update Thread

The Folklore demo is meh. I still hope the final product will be somewhat enjoyable.

meh?

I love that game. I found it very enjoyable. I cant wait to get it.

meh?

I love that game. I found it very enjoyable. I cant wait to get it.

I'd like to see a few reviews come out for it before I seriously consider buying it. I might as well revisit the demo again tonight.

PSN Store Update September 6th

Stranglehold demo (Free)

NBA Live 08 demo (Free)

Motorstorm Coyote Weekend VIP Pass ($5.99)

Motorstorm vehicle packs 1 to 4 ($0.99 each)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Weapons Master add-on ($2.99)

Turok "Quiet Kills" trailer (Free)

PixelJunk Racers trailer (Free)

Heavenly Sword Making-Of episode 5 (Free)

Heavenly Sword Anime episode 5 (Free)

Lair "World in Chaos" trailer (Free)

Motorstorm Coyote Revenger trailer (Free)

Drillbit trailer (Free)

Resident Evil: Extinction trailer (Free)

Heavenly Sword Anime wallpaper (Free)

Source

And owning both systems, all I can say is finally a demo released the same day as the 360 with NBA Live.

I'd like to see a few reviews come out for it before I seriously consider buying it. I might as well revisit the demo again tonight.

Make sure you play both parts of the demo, I only played as the dude the first time through and didn't like it that much, played through as the girl and got more into it, and it made the other part a little more enjoyable.

I'm really enjoying the Stranglehold demo, graphics are pretty good, frame rate is pretty steady (althou there was once when it went to a slow stutter lol) also apparently they hav hide something in the Ps3 demo....hmmmmm....

NBA Live 08 demo is really good, but 1/2 the time I play I get lag issues, does anyone else notice lag during gameplay once in awhile?

Strangehold is amazingly fun!

I noticed it more than once in awhile. Unfortunately the entire game is hampered by an overall slow down, and as you pointed out about 1/2 the time it gets even worse. Really is an absolute joke, but not a funny one. In fact it inspired my most recent Blog entry about how bad it truly is and how much I truly dislike EA for their PS3 releases.

Hey Larry, yea it's happening more and more often for me. It's weird, is it a frame rate issue?

Unfortunately, yes, that is what it appears to be to me. The more that is happening, the more it slows down. Really is not cool at all.

I was in the PSN store yesterday and in one of the areas on the top it said current demos - Nascar 08, and one more I forget, then it said coming soon - NHL 08 demo, and NBA Live 08 demo. NBA Live 08 has come, and FIFA comes today, so could we see both FIFA AND NHL demos today? I hope so :D

UK Store has just been updated

FIFA 2008 DEMO

Ninja Gaiden Weapon Master

MotorStorm Pack

Harry Potter Demo

NBA Live 2008 Demo

Heavenly Sword Trailers

Cocoreccho Trailer

:) 3 DEMO's! i think thats a new record for the EU store lol!

Still no SKATE? :s

Getting ****ed and ****eder by the minute now :D

Tony Hawks and SKATE are rumoured for the US Store!

And the JPN store got a Heavenly Sword demo, which is apparently a updated build and is Japanese only!