5 reasons why psx3 has failed so far

What I find funny is that these Movie Studio's go around with their big cash and tell everyone they are loosing money because of Pirates. But a lot of the studio's won't use both formats and want to neglect it's customers. It's all political bull****. Bluray and HD-DVD are practically the same when watching movies or something.

i dont understand what the ps3 brings that the ps2 doesnt besides a blu-ray player... ooo better graphics, who cares... i want to play a game that will entertain me, not stun me with graphics.

Except the PS3 has not failed so far...

what are you basing that from? wii and 360 have both spanked the ps3 in sales. besides, like i said, ps3 is nothing groundbreaking in terms of console gaming.

No, the PS3 is probably going to fail because its full of all the obvious mistakes. To start things out the console launched too early period. Microsoft's console did as well and lacked able games in the beginning but The Marketplace held in there. Were the PS3 has no able marketplace.

The system is bubbling because of its total lack of games. Most of which will arrive during spring. In the days following Spring and the European launch, if the PS3 doesn't see a boost in sales then Sony needs help.

BTW just to let you guys know worst case scenario Sony loses the North American territory As for Europe and others it will still lead.

No, the PS3 is probably going to fail because its full of all the obvious mistakes. To start things out the console launched too early period. Microsoft's console did as well and lacked able games in the beginning but The Marketplace held in there. Were the PS3 has no able marketplace.

The system is bubbling because of its total lack of games. Most of which will arrive during spring. In the days following Spring and the European launch, if the PS3 doesn't see a boost in sales then Sony needs help.

BTW just to let you guys know worst case scenario Sony loses the North American territory As for Europe and others it will still lead.

You are basically contradicting yourself.. are you not? Seems to me you are saying what is happening to the Playstaion 3 now is the same exact thing that happened to the 360 when it launched? So give the Playstation 3 a few months to get back on it's feet just like your precious 360 and all is well. Yes, we all know great launch games are few and far between, but this is the same for EVERY new console launched. One or two at first.. but the heavy hitters are obviously still a few months out. There are still plenty of Playstation diehards here in North America to boost sales this Spring to continue the sales dominance we've seen as an ongoing trend for the past 5+ years. People are obviously still a little weary to buy one at this point no doubt.. and there are good reasons to be, but the console has been out for just under two months. Neither console has failed at this point.. its all media and forum babbler opinions ;)

what are you basing that from? wii and 360 have both spanked the ps3 in sales. besides, like i said, ps3 is nothing groundbreaking in terms of console gaming.

:laugh: Just because more Xbox 360s or Wiis have been sold than PS3s does not mean the PS3 has failed!

By your silly logic, PS3, Xbox 360 AND Wii have failed because the PS2 spanks them all :rofl:

:laugh: Just because more Xbox 360s or Wiis have been sold than PS3s does not mean the PS3 has failed!

By your silly logic, PS3, Xbox 360 AND Wii have failed because the PS2 spanks them all :rofl:

We're comparing the sales from this generation. In terms of sales and overall interest, the PS3 has definitely had a bad start. Whether MGS4 or FF13 can breathe life back into it, only time will tell. Thing is, I don't know how many people actually see the PS3 as a must-have, and $600 isn't a very easy investment on a thing that plays video games.