PSP - 3.03 OE-A Released - PSX ISO Compression

KoL, just post up soem information on you're psp for us:

firmware version

TA-082 or not(there is a good link for this on the prev. page)

THats all!

P.S. A good website to start at is pspupdates.com

KoL, just post up soem information on you're psp for us:

firmware version

TA-082 or not(there is a good link for this on the prev. page)

THats all!

P.S. A good website to start at is pspupdates.com

I don't have one yet. I'm going to get one next week I think. Anyone know what firmware the PSP that are in store have now?

most likely to be 2.80+ now you will be very lucky to find one which is lower.

Actually its not too hard at all to find 2.71 and lower PSP's. Ebay is obv the easiest option but I have a list of the product numbers that correspond to each firmware kicking about somewhere.

Its a number you can find on the outside of the PSP box so thats handy If you're buying instore. I'll look for it!

I don't have one yet. I'm going to get one next week I think. Anyone know what firmware the PSP that are in store have now?

I just got my PSP for X-Mas and it was v2.60 you can tell which firmware version they have by looking at the box. There are guides to doing this on the previously mentioned sites in this thread. (See the last post on page 2)

3.03 OE-B Now released.

* Patched the firmware to allow decrypted mp4-AVC videos to play at 480x272 resolution.

* pic0.png was not shown in psp isos. Fixed.

* The speed functions were not dummied after setting the speed. This could cause the few games that set the cpu

speed not to run at the selected speed in the recovery menu.

* Changed the structure of the program to have more free ram in game mode.

* sysmemp.prx removed, systemctrl.prx splitted into systemctrl.prx and vshctrl.prx

* Docmaker also now allows for 1000 png (images) to be used rather than the previous 100

www.pspupdates.com